List of threads posted to..

Options
PGM
PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
On the previous software, you could do an advanced search, put your user name in, and search for the threads you've posted to.

It was really handy seeing what discussions have carried on and which of your posts could have been replied to.

I can't find how to do it now?

Comments

• Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hey PGM,

If you click your name - top right by the search box and under your avatar there is a link; "Find latest started threads".

This seems to bring up all the threads I have started, but I havn't been around as long as you so I'm unsure if it will show all of yours. Worth a go though if you havn't already. :)
  • PGM
    Options
    Hi Louise,

I did try that way, however its not clear if theres been posts since the one you've made. On the old way it sorted the threads by most currently replied to so it was really obvious.
  • Louise89
    Options
    Oh dear, maybe it is a feature they are still working on... it will be a shame to lose it.
  • PGM
    Options
    It would be a shame, or maybe they could put a new button near New posts, that says My threads or something. Handy to be able to keep a check on your discussions.
  • Louise89
    Options
    Yes that's a good idea! I hope they're watching and listening :)
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    If you go to Advanced Search and put your username into the Keywords field, does this perform the search you're after?
Privacy Policy