Business cards

KaelaH
KaelaH Registered Posts: 131 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Just wondering whether you put AAT logo on business cards - can't decide on mine.
What do you do?

Kaela

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Have you got the new sqaure bar code on the back?

So people with fancy phones can scan all your details straight into their contacts?
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I don't put the logo on mine, if that helps.

I can't decide on the smart codes or whatever they are called. Not sure if they are a fad or not.
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Haven't got the logo on mine either just MAAT, I didn't think it necessary
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Just count yourself lucky you don't have to have your photo on yours!! lol I work for an Estate Agency, and we've just been taken over by another company, and apparently its mandatory :( not really looking forward to it....
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Just count yourself lucky you don't have to have your photo on yours!! lol I work for an Estate Agency, and we've just been taken over by another company, and apparently its mandatory :( not really looking forward to it....

Suppose it doubles as a security badge then.
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Haha, apparently its because 'they dont care about the company, they care about the people working for it' ummm yeah, most vendors are only concerned with who will sell their property for the most money, and i dont think my picture is going to make any difference to that! lol
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    The logo is on my cards.
  • LynWest
    LynWest Registered Posts: 122 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    The logo isn't on mine at the moment, but am looking at having some more done and think i am going to put it on. Don't think i'll do the QT smartphone ones tho.
Privacy Policy