Cannot believe it!!!!! :)

MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi All,

Thought I would share my news that I passed AP I today - excellent; it really is good to pass an exam!

Just wondered if anyone knew if there was a workbook for Indirect Tax - book called Value Added Tax?

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• Daz1865
    Daz1865 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor โญ
    Congratulations, that wasn't so tough, was it ;-)

Yes, there are a few workbooks for Indirect Tax / VAT. I used the obsorne one and thought it was quite clear.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hey Daz,

Well I kind of was surprised as I think I may have just shaded it as the feedback said I below minimum on 3 questions but a pass is a pass. Glad to get it out of the way - I did FRA 3 times!

Well I have looked on the osborne site and cant see a workbook - is defo a tutorial/work book for indirect tax?

Cheers
    Martin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi Martin

Well done on passing AP1, its a great feeling, I got news today that passed Spreadsheets.

BPP do a joint text/workbook for Indirect Tax, as we start it tomorrow at college.

Jan
  • ajm
    ajm Registered Posts: 17 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Osbourne just do the tutorial, there is no separate workbook but I doubt you will need more practice. It's a really short unit and in the exam you can actually access a lot of information. Have a look at the practice assessment to see what I mean. As long as you can fill in the tax return you'll be fine.
  • anisurrahman
    anisurrahman Registered Posts: 130 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations.....well done
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    woooo! well done :-)
  • Kirsty83
    Kirsty83 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    CONGRATS!!!!!!

I've got mine next week.....eeek!!!
  • Neney
    Neney Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor โญ
    Hey Martin,

Congrats. Can you suggest the main topics I need to look over and revise as I have my AP 1 exam on this coming Tuesday.
  • Kirsty83
    Kirsty83 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hiya,

I have my AP1 exam today :) (wish me luck!!) - would you say it was quite similar to the practice exams on here?

Thanks

Good Luck Nicola!
Privacy Policy