Please guys, please, help me.

gangstara
gangstara Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
I really need help in financial performance, please!! i have failed it 3 times um writting it for the 4th time next week. Please help me pass, all this times I thought i was ready for the exam. where do you think i could be going wrong. please guys help me.

thank you

Comments

• davejvh
    davejvh Registered Posts: 19 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    If you're having such trouble maybe you should get a paper review to find out which subject areas you're dropping marks in?

If not, tell us which questions you had trouble with, the difficult ones you remember and the community can offer some tips hopefully :)
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I really need help in financial performance, please!! i have failed it 3 times um writting it for the 4th time next week. Please help me pass, all this times I thought i was ready for the exam. where do you think i could be going wrong. please guys help me.

thank you

It's difficult to advise or pinpoint where you are going wrong without looking at your work. Under the current assessment system it is almost impossible for any one to give you feedback because the assessment questions are not available.

AAT will also not not provide feedback on task by task basis. In any case task by task feedback would be useless as the questions are not available. So AAT provides feedback on the learning area. And even then, the feedback will only say if you have exceeded, met, !!!! and not met. This is helpful to some extent but most students are disappointed with the feedback as it not meet the feedback expectation.

I believe that the best way you can assess your self is to go on the AAT website and access old unit 8 / 9 past exam papers and attempted them without looking at the answers. Once completed print the answers and self mark them. Do at least last 3 papers and it will give you an indication on which area you should work on.

If you struggle with any of the questions, then post it here and I am sure you will get plenty of help.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    i have failed it 3 times um writting it for the 4th time next week. Please help me pass, all this times I thought i was ready for the exam

If you thought you were ready on each occasion and failed, and have exactly the same thoughts now why have you entered to sit it next week?

My best advice is to come to Saturday's revision in London There are 9 places left at the time of writing

Click on: View all student revision courses
    and then
    03/12/2011 Financial Performance Kingsway Hall Hotel LONDON Student Revision Course

This is the day schedule:
    http://www.aat.org.uk/services/eventspage/details/?conceptid=15103
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • gangstara
    Thank you all for your reply. I am in Africa, there are no areas i can say um struggling in. the first sitting i believed i was competent, the second sitting something happend, the computer gave me a message that it was terminating my exam but i was able to log in again with the same code but didnt get to finish my paper. the last sitting again, i believed i was competent. I have friends who have written this paper more than 10 times, but when we study they seem competent. where could i be going wrong? I have not registered yet, but want to write next week. the funny thing is i find this paper easier than some papers i have passed. getting aat to look at my scripts seem to be a long procedure, rightnow i dont know if i should just write or go with the procedure.
  • gangstara
    Thank you all, I did pass the paper in 2011. Um still fighting with FNST though
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Well done gangstara
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy