CPD Record needs improvement

Options
Londina
Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
Today I logged into my CPD record and first I was unable to see it because I was using Internet Explorer (it works only on Mozilla Firefox....why??!?)

Then I wanted to amend one of the row of the records, but it wasn't possible

Then I printed it anyway and my name doesn't even appear, only the membership number.

Is it possible to improve these above issues? My employer asked me a list of my CPDs and I had to provide him that badly report generated from the site.

Thanks

Comments

• StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Thank you for your feedback Londina, and I'm sorry for the frustration you've encountered.

The CPD Record is restricted to use in the Mozilla Firefox browser as users were experiencing data display issues for content saved within the Record. This was affected by a combination of the individual's operating system, internet browser and security settings on their PC. As a result we undertook extensive testing, and the result of this was that Mozilla Firefox was the optimum browser for operating the service, and tests showed no negative user experiences.

As learning needs are established at the start of your CPD plan, with new ones added as required, the ability to amend or edit their title was considered additional functionality not required. Similarly, the decision for showing only an AAT membership number was taken because, for reference purposes, an AAT membership number is more definite as a point of reference.

Both of the points you've raised are useful feedback for any future development phases, and we've recorded your feedback accordingly.

Regarding other possible CPD reports: available from the AAT site there is also the CPD Certificate page, detailing all the AAT CPD events attended. This downloads as an official certificate.

Thanks again for your feedback.
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Stuart

thank you for the kind reply.

Regarding this:
    As learning needs are established at the start of your CPD plan, with new ones added as required, the ability to amend or edit their title was considered additional functionality not required

I think it would be useful if the title was amendable (also in case of typing errors!)
Privacy Policy