Can I study level 4 before completing level 2/3?

rhian
rhian Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi

I'm currently at college studying for my level 2 and 3. However as I want to get this qualification out of the way asap, would it be possible for me to sit level 4 exams with Kaplan/BPP as an external candidate whilst completing level 3 or is it compulsory to do them in strict order? I know it's not advisable as level 4 is quite a jump and I should have all of level 2/3 knowledge first but I might only do a couple of level 4 exams like this.

Any info much appreciated, thank you :)

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    You can do the exams in any order that you like. At Level 4 you'll need to be attached to a centre for the report unit (ICAS) but all the others you can do as an external candidate.
  • rhian
    rhian Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    coojee wrote: ยป
    You can do the exams in any order that you like. At Level 4 you'll need to be attached to a centre for the report unit (ICAS) but all the others you can do as an external candidate.
    this news has made my day!!! thank you! :)
  • valentino46
    valentino46 Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi Rhian,

as coojee mentioned yes you can, i took Business and persoanl tax as i needed them for where i worked at the time so my college allowed me to sit them whilst still having level 3 'live'. Im still sitting cbt's for level 3 and after i will finish level 4.

rob
Privacy Policy