New year, new challenge!

JasonTurbo
JasonTurbo Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor 🐘
As 2012 is just around the corner, I've decided to set myself a few goals to achieve and one of them involves starting the AAT Level 3 Diploma. For those of you who don't know I'm currently studying for the Level 2 Certificate at college in the evenings whilst holding down the '9 to 5' in the daytime! As it is going so well at college at the moment I've decided to bring forward starting the Level 3 course to the new year rather than waiting for the end of my current college course.

Has anyone else been bold enough to do the Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications concurrently and if so how did you find it? I'm really interested to see how much the work load and understanding jumps from the two.

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Jason

There are some on the forum doing 2 levels together, but I don't know if they are working as well.

I also found Level 2 ok and work full time, but I must admit level 3 is a big jump and I have found trying to study 3 subjects at once (which college set) and working full time is proving to be a lot harder.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Jan
Privacy Policy