Practice Paper Link for Personal Tax / Expired certificate for aat log in?

Luby
Luby Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
I am having an issue when i try to log in on the main site to my aat it is saying the sites certificate has expired and may not be secure to log in. I proceeded anyway attempted log in then it says the page can not be found ?? Is any1 else having this problem? I just want to do the practice computer based assessment on personal tax, can anyone post a link or what to type in the search box to find it.? Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Luby, I'm having the same problem - can't get into MyAAT at all. Judging by a few posts on the FB page others are having trouble too. Looks like a server problem.
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Typical when there not at work, we are supposed to do AP1 practice tomorrow at college before real one next Tues, hope they sort it soon
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Jan

I don't think it will be sorted before tomorrow as the AAT website says 'please note that we will be closing at 13.00 on Friday 23 December 2011 and will re-open at 09.00 on Tuesday 3 January 2012.

What materials did you use for AP1? I may have downloaded AP1 paper when I sat it last year - I know its not the same as practicing using the CBA interface but it may give you additional questions to practice.

Good luck with the practice assessment tomorrow.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    Hi Jo

I have a hard copy of the paper on which I have done and also just done the 2 practice ones on Osbourne. I have the BPP question book so will do some more in there. Just hoping the questions are in my favour as some has sunk in others haven't. Keep trying to do the Traffic lights but not always successful.

Hope your studies going well

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Hello Jan

Keep at the Green light and I'm sure you'll be getting green all the way soon enough!

Shout or email me if I can help with any of the areas that you are finding not sinking in :)

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    Thanks Jo

Have worked through the 2 tests on Osbourne this aft and basically did ok so fingers crossed I can get through the exam, hopefully they will sort out the sight and get chance to look at practice test before next week, although have seen one or two threads that say there can be some surprise questions, lets hope there good surprises lol

Jan
  • Luby
    Luby Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    Some solution

Hi thanks for the little messages luckily I came on today to see if this problem persisted and I can see it is an AAT issue now thankfully - JAN there some practice assessments up on the website now... It was just typical this happened in the holidays when i had some free time.
  • janwal
    Hi Jo/Luby

Managed to get into it today using posted link and did practice at college, I did actually pass it so hopefully I can do the same with the real one next week

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Hello Jan

Good luck next week, I'm sure you will be fine.

I had a good revision day at my friends house, very productive and we are now both ready for our CBAs tomorrow. Fingers crossed... will all be done and dusted by this time tomorrow :)

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    Hi Jo

Good luck for tomorrow will keep my fingers crossed for you

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Thanks Jan - I'll do the same for you next week! :D