Myatt

janwal
janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hi

Happy New Year everyone!

I have tried to log into MYATT as I have an exam next week and wanted to practice the AP1 CBA, but I am unable to as I get an error message syaing there is a problem with their security certificate.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, have tried bypassing it but will let me log in but can't view the page.

Any help would be grateful as I really need the practice.......not confident at all.

Thanks

Jan

Comments

• rwb
    rwb Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi Jan,

No idea what's going on with it I tried to log in last night and this morning - all I'm getting is an error 'Can't find page' message.

I'm not back to work until Wednesday so will be on the blower tomorrow if it carries on - I want my exam results!!

Best of luck with the AP1 Jan, lets hope they get this sorted ASAP!
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Yes I am also getting an error page saying the SSL certificate is invalid.
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    Yes I'm getting that and so are two of my college colleagues. Pretty poor isn't it!
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    Just been over to the AAT page on Facebook and there are some pretty angry people over there!
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi there,

We're working to resolve this currently. In the meantime, for access to past papers, practice assessments and some other AAT online services, please use this temporary link:

http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/aat/

Thanks and sincere apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Stuart
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello Stuart

Fantastic - thanks for the link. Might it be worth putting a note on the AAT home page where students/members login regarding this link as not all will read the forum. Perhaps something on Facebook too, if you have not already done so.

Hope you manage to resolve the access/certificate issue soon.

Happy New Year to you and all on the web team and everyone else at AAT.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Makkusu
    Makkusu Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor โญ
    Thank god for that link!

I was beginning to panic then, got my FST exam in 7 days and I'm beginning to panic! ... Wait a second I see a pattern here, I'M BEGINNING TO PANIC!

Ahhh!
  • StuartW
    Update

Hi, here's an update on the issues we've been experiencing with the website recently. The problem has been identified and our team is working on fixing it as a top priority, but unfortunately it's unlikely to be resolved this evening.

Therefore, in the meantime, please continue to use http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/aat/ to access tools like practice assessments and past papers. We regret that until the aforementioned issue with our website is fixed you won't be able to access exam results, which is why we're working to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks very much for your patience, and sincere apologies once again for the continued inconvenience this is causing you. We'll provide another update tomorrow.

Stuart
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Thanks for the link, was able to get on today and do practice test, so now a bit more confident.
  • clegganator
    clegganator Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    The personal tax CBT is still wrong. What use is a practice exam based on last year's finance act?
  • emmab
    emmab Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi, the site still doesn't appear to be working, I cannot access my project portfolio. I am also awaiting exam results. I really do not feel that this is acceptable; surely, it should be sorted by now? it's been down 3 days. Emma.
  • StuartW
    We're continuing to work on the issue that has meant you're currently unable to log into your MyAAT accounts. Unfortunately we can't give you an estimate of when we expect the issue to be resolved, but fixing it remains a top priority for the team here at AAT.

We've also referred the fact that a couple of the practice CBTs are out of date to the appropriate team, who will be working to get these resources updated.

Sorry once again for this inconvenience and the understandable frustration it's causing you.
  • caznelson9
    caznelson9 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I have an exam tomorrow, and went over to the redirected site for AP2 only to find the answers on the CBA practice has nothing to do with the exam itself. Apologies aren't enough, don't suppose this will be reflected in the results that AAT mucked up, we pay a fee for an inadequate service.
  • daniella75
    daniella75 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    It's working, now.
  • StuartW
    Hi, I can confirm that MyAAT is working again, so you should be able to log in as normal.

Thanks again for your patience while we resolved this.
  • caznelson9
    caznelson9 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    thanks daniella
  • Nia
    Nia Registered Posts: 72 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi, I can confirm that MyAAT is working again, so you should be able to log in as normal.

Thanks again for your patience while we resolved this.

Hi Stuart

I use safari web browser on a mac, myatt still doesn't load properly. It does load briefly but then loses all the formatting, so I end up looking at a long string of text. Ditto the AAT home page. Any ideas?
Privacy Policy