Awaiting results

Becky V
Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Is anyone else awaiting results? I sat FNST on 28th November and now the wait is killing me!!! This is the third time of sitting this exam so am really hoping for a pass!!

Comments

• uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I'm checking My AAT all the time (as if the results are going to come in when the office is closed - but hey, it makes me feel better !)

AAT said on the FB page that the results will all still be in inside the 6 week window even though there have been bank holidays - so we should both find out how we have done in a little over a week...

I know how hard you have worked for this exam, so I really hope you get good news :)
  • Becky V
    Thanks Uknitty, yes i seen the message on the fb page. Someone on there received their results within 4 weeks and im still waiting for mine nearly 5 weeks, the results come out some random it should be the same for everyone!!What exam are you waiting for?
  • uknitty
    FNPF for me. I handled my time badly and didn't give a good answer to the written task in section 2 - so it could be bad news for me....

Its difficult waiting for results, but in a way we are lucky cause the old paper based exams used to take even longer ! I think I got used to getting instant results at level 2 and 3 and it has spoiled me :D
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I know I have asked this in the past but what do you two have left in terms of level 4 exams?

I've just got financial performance and the project left, then its ATT for me.

I ask the question because I'm just procrastinating during my financial performance revision, hahahaha
  • Becky V
    I have budgeting and financial performance, will be so glad when its finished!!! Im not going on to study anything else afterwards well not yet anyway!! :)
  • reader
    I forgot to say, I did my budgeting exam on 13/10/2011 and got my result on 03/11/2011 so it took around 21 days to get my result. I think 6 weeks is an absolute max/worst case scenerio.
  • reader
    Just so you know, budgeting and financial performance are very similar so once you've finished doing budgeting you would have already done a lot of the work for financial performance.

Are you going to become a MiP once you've done financial performance?
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Someone on there received their results within 4 weeks and im still waiting for mine nearly 5 weeks, the results come out some random it should be the same for everyone!!

My FNST exam results took 5 weeks and 5 days to be released. Friends of mine who have sat FNST have also had the same period of time waiting for results yet only 4 weeks for BGT, FNPF and B/PTX. Could it be down to the number of examiners marking the papers? I try not to think about it too much, easier said than done, I know!

Hoping you both receive the good news you are patiently awaiting :)

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • uknitty
    Budgeting took exactly 4 weeks for my results and FNST took 5 and a bit - so yes, I am inclined to agree that some papers have a quicker turnaround time than others.

AAT have said that the 6 week timescale is a "worst case " scenario, and although waiting is soooooo difficult I actually think that 6 weeks is a very reasonable timescale.

As far as what I have left - ICAS and an optional unit. Oh and possibly a FNPF resit :D
  • AAT Level 3
    AAT Level 3 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I sat 4 exams in 4 days two weeks ago in what was possibly the worst week of my life. Really was not a fan of this set up and think I have possibly failed all of them. The waiting time is so painful I agree.
  • Jo Clark
    I sat 4 exams in 4 days two weeks ago in what was possibly the worst week of my life. Really was not a fan of this set up and think I have possibly failed all of them. The waiting time is so painful I agree.

How/why did you sit 4 exams in 4 days? Was this your choice/decision or set by your training provider?

Hoping you receive good news in a few weeks.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • AAT Level 3
    These are the dates my firm and training provider decided. If it had been my own decision I would have done one a week across December but I was not given this option, it was horrendous.

Thanks for the luck I will need it.
  • Becky V
    Hi all just to share my news i have finally passed financial statements!!!!!!!! Celebratory drink tonight :)
  • AAT Level 3
    Well done.

That was pretty fast getting your result back.
  • Becky V
    It took 5 weeks and 2 days! It might have been quicker if the website hadnt been down!!
  • MarkHorley
    MarkHorley Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi there,

I sat my Budgeting on the 1st December and the results is back already (even with christmas) and it was good news....
    and I sat my Financial performance on 3rd Nov and they came back on the 2nd Dec..good news again

so for me it around 4 weeks

cheers
    Mark
  • uknitty
    Congratulations Becky !

I'm going to be joining you for a drink tonight as I had good news on my FNPF exam today.
  • Jo Clark
    Congratulation Becky and uknitty... great start to the new year for you both! :)
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Becky V
    Well done Uknitty and well done to everyone else receiving the results they want!!! :)
Privacy Policy