budgeting Exam Results

Gem10
Gem10 Registered Posts: 16 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello Everyone im new to this :) Can anyone let me know if anyone has sat a budgeting exam in December and have received their results as yet ?? Thankyou

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Gem

Welcome to the forum :)

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?32957-Passed-Budgeting-sat-7th-Dec

This thread is in relation to someone who sat their budgeting exam on 7 December and have received their results.

Did you sit your budgeting exam in December?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Gem10
    Hi Jo thankyou thought id join the forum im currently studying Level 4 and is tough going lol i sat my exam on the 13th December i dont like this waiting haha your not to sure weather too keep practicing or move on, i study in the evenings after work i need too start getting back into a routine so much too do so little time :)
  • Jo Clark
    Hi Gem

Was budgeting your first level 4 module? Think positive and move on :D

Do you attend college in the evenings or are you a distant learner?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Gem10
    Hi Jo yes Budgeting was my first Module i have personal tax next in a few weeks :) I study in college in the evenings Two evenings a week and am currently studying personal tax , financial performance and limited company accounts aswell as doing my ICAS project its a nightmare especially with working late all last week with Year end, this year is noticeably tougher, do you go to college or do distant learning ??
  • Jo Clark
    I attend college one day a week - currently studying (started today) Financial Performance and all being well plan to sit exam mid February. I only study one module at a time and I think the max I could possibly do down to college timetabling would be 2. The project will be completed at the end as I have been advised by college not to complete this whilst studying other modules so it really does sound like you're working to the max!
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Gem10
    Hi Jo, they are certainly working us to the Max haha all i keep thinking is we are nearly free haha we are nearly at the end 6months left so im going too work as hard as i can too acheive the end result :) do you know if the AAT hold graduation ceremonys ??
  • Jo Clark
    There is some kind of ceremony but can't recall all the details... search the forum and I'm sure you will find something (I'll go search too!)
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Gem10
    :) ill have a little look ive not long finished college its been a looong day haha ive just started financial performace too If you would like too compare notes or just support each other Private message me your email address and ill email you over the weekend so you have mine and we can support each other what other Modules have you already done ??
  • Jo Clark
    That would be great Gem - I'll PM you in a minute....

Just for info about graduation:

The list of results from my search http://forums.aat.org.uk/search.php?searchid=34662

and a few threads picked at random:
    http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?19152-AAT-Graduation&highlight=graduation
    http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?12525-AAT-Graduation-Ceremony&highlight=graduation
    http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?14435-Now-it-s-all-over-is-there-a-graduation-day&highlight=graduation

I have completed Financial Statements and passed. I sat budgeting last week, and as I said above, started Financial Performance today. This will be followed with both tax papers.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Gem10
    Awww thankyou Jo i did have a read about the ceremony it seems a really good thing to do Yes Pm me and we can support each other through i need to start studying properly lol im studying both tax papers too personal tax exam few weeks then my Business tax in May Thankyou so much for your posts today really helped me, PM me and ill email you over the weekend and we can arrange some days where we can both get the books out and do some distant study buddies hehe im going too get an early evening i think its been another long week Ill speak too you over the weekend Thankyou again :)
Privacy Policy