Cash management practice papers

Options
amyjayne27
amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi all, sorry if this is a stupid question but is there any practice past papers for Cash Management? Probably me being stupid, but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi,

All the papers are in the same place - think cash mgt is the after AP.

How are you coming along with level 3 - I have AP II tomorrow?

Cheers
    Martin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    amyjayne27 wrote: »
    Hi all, sorry if this is a stupid question but is there any practice past papers for Cash Management? Probably me being stupid, but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Hello amyjayne

https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/pa_lsb/ You will need to logon to your myaat account.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    Hi Jo, ah thank you, so is there only 2 CBAs and thats it? As the Cost and Revenues exam I did there were also loads of practice papers like 8 years worth which really helped me. I dont know if I would feel ready just after 2 CBAs?

Hi Martin not going too bad thank you took a big break out and have recently just done Cost and Revenues and now onto Cash Management in Feb. Will just be happy to get level 3 out the way to be honest as I do struggle to fit it in sometimes after working in an accounts role all day, (not that I am complaining I know how fortunate I am to be in this role!) Hows it going with you? Good luck with AP sure you will be fine.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    amyjayne27 wrote: »
    Hi Jo, ah thank you, so is there only 2 CBAs and thats it? As the Cost and Revenues exam I did there were also loads of practice papers like 8 years worth which really helped me. I dont know if I would feel ready just after 2 CBAs?

Hi Martin not going too bad thank you took a big break out and have recently just done Cost and Revenues and now onto Cash Management in Feb. Will just be happy to get level 3 out the way to be honest as I do struggle to fit it in sometimes after working in an accounts role all day, (not that I am complaining I know how fortunate I am to be in this role!) Hows it going with you? Good luck with AP sure you will be fine.

For all the exams on the new standards they have 2 (well for level 3 they do) for each unit but they do seem to change these. For AP and costing they wud use the old standard paper exams and they are from 2003. There was paper tests for cah mgt but dont know if they are still online. I may have these still so will look tomorrow for you and send them - they may not help as they on the old standards but I cant imagine it differs much.

I did cost on revenues on the old standards and did AP I in november. I know what you mean; I started level 3 in 2009 and just struggle to get it done but im hoping that I dont have to wait much longer as I really need to get on level 4 quick!

Do you work in an accounts payable dept? This is what I do but I dont like it much! Who do you study with?

Cheers

Martin
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    Ah thanks Martin if you do find them could you send me the link? As I really don't think I will feel ready after just 2 practices!

I know exactly how you feel I started level 3 in 2009 too so need to get it done ASAP too!

I work in a small local accountancy and I love it! I am learning loads which is helping my studying.

I study with Premier Training and I highly recommend them, they've been great so far.

Good luck for today :-)
Privacy Policy