Dusting off the Books

Options
Webby
Webby Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi Everyone,

About 6 months ago I got a new role within a Credit team to help gather information to enable our analyst to conduct our review. This was a highly enjoyable job with prospects of going onto becoming an Analyst myself once I had gained the experience within a good friendly company made it the dream job. Unfortunately that has all changed as my team is being relocated and I'm not a position to move. So all of a sudden being in a dream position has turned into a nightmare in the matter of a day. All of a sudden I feel very rusty, as I've not looked at my books since I fully qualified bout 9 months ago.

Does anyone know if they are any catch up courses you can do just to get up back up to speed and I can go back into the market confident. I do have the books but I've always been one is learns alot better in groups as I get distracted easily at home :-)

Many thanks

Webby

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    The AAT one day seminars could be a good place to start.

Sorry to hear about the relocation, how far is the move? I sometimes think relocating would be an interesting thing to do..
  • Webby
    Webby Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thanks PGM, unfortunately it would mean roughly 3hours commute each day. Which I don't think I have it in my today and remain sain :-) My girlfriend is tied into a contract where we live for the next 3 years so we can't move either. Where can I find out about these seminars?
Privacy Policy