budgeting Results PASSED :)

Gem10
Gem10 Registered Posts: 16 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hey everyone the results were released today for Budgeting and i passed :) im sooooooooooo happy

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Congratulations Gem :D Hoping to have good news myself in a couple of weeks.

How is FNPF going? When are you sitting the CBA?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations!
  • guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done!
    I sat Budgeting today, (quite predictable, except for one obscure written question)
    and also heard that I'd passed Credit Management, which was great news.
    Only two more units to do now!
    Good luck to all,
    GP
  • Jo Clark
    Congratulations on your Credit Management result GP.

What two units do you have left to complete?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Gem10
    Awwww thankyou for the congratulations im so pleased hi Jo , hope your okay thankkyyouu hehe Financial performance is going okay but alot tooo remember lol Good Luck too everyone who are awaiting results and congratulations on passing your Credit management Gem :)
  • Gem10
    Congratulations Guinea Pig and Jo you will be fine im keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
  • jane
    jane Registered Posts: 165 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Congratulations on passing budgeting, very well done. I got my results for Fin Performance this aft and am gutted that I am not yet competant! Oh well, just gunna have to do it agin. I felt that it was the written bit that let me down!! :(
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hey Jane,

Same as you for me! :(

Well done everyone who got the results they were hoping for and good luck to those awaiting results!

B x
  • adiba
    adiba Registered Posts: 53 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations! Fab news!
    Got my BTX exam this aft and full of cold! Hoping it goes well, really don't want to have to resit!
  • siva
    siva Registered Posts: 54 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Gem,

Congratulations.
    I a new to the forum.
    How was the written question, what question did you get.
    I am planning to take mine on 11 feb. I am ok with problems, but bit worried about the theory.
  • Gem10
    Hi Siva the theory question was okay you just have too write what you see try not too worry try a practice assesment on the aat website too get a rough understanding of what its like and you will be fine :)

Good Luck

Gem
  • jojo1979
    jojo1979 Registered Posts: 75 Regular contributor ⭐
    Congratulations Gem, well done.

I have mine later this week and have to be honest i am not loking forward to it :-(.

How was it? was it very similar to the practice ones on here? Were there any nasty suprises in there?

x
  • Jo Clark
    Hello Jo

Before you sit the CBA attempt the two practice CBAs on the AAT website. I would also recommend the greenlight resource for additional tests - brilliant resource!

Good luck.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Gem10
    Hi JoJo,

As Jo just said the practice assesments on the website were a great help and very similar to the CBA , Practice practice practice :) and take each question as it come Good Luck let us know how you get on

Gem
  • jojo1979
    jojo1979 Registered Posts: 75 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks Jo and Gem.

I have been doing the practice ones over and over again so im hoping they are similar. Just need to concentrate a bit more on the written answers this week. THanks guys will let you know when i have done it. Fingers crossed

Jox
  • nicd1981
    nicd1981 Registered Posts: 243 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Congratulations,
    I failed budgeting, and am resitting next week and i sat financial performance last night, and im definitely sure ive failed that!
    Oh well will have to resit, budgeting i was sure id passd as it was almost the same as the practices, lol
    anyway good luck to anyone taking there exams
    nic x
    Nicola Donnelly ,MAAT, MIP, CIMA Dip MA

Email: donnellynicola7@gmail.com
    Facbook Page: MEND Accounting
    Blog: http://wannabeanaccountant.blogspot.co.uk
    Twitter: @mendaccounting
  • Gem10
    Hi NicD im so sorry to hear that just keep practising the assesments do you have a rough idea where you were not comfortable on ??? Im sure you were fine with your financial performance exam i have my fingers crossed for you let me know how you get on with your budgeting exam and good luck being sent your way Gem :)
  • nicd1981
    nicd1981 Registered Posts: 243 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Gemma,
    my tutor got feedback and i exceeded 3 tasks, met 2 tasks and did not meet 1 task. The one task i did not meet was the written task in section 2!
    Im just gonna practice that over and over i know all the calculations.
    But on financial performance there was a question i just didnt know, they asked what was the contribution of the limiting factor? my tutor said we did do this but it was in level 3 ha
    So im not even gonna worry about that until ive got budgeting out the way
    and thanks for the luck
    nic xx
    Nicola Donnelly ,MAAT, MIP, CIMA Dip MA

Email: donnellynicola7@gmail.com
    Facbook Page: MEND Accounting
    Blog: http://wannabeanaccountant.blogspot.co.uk
    Twitter: @mendaccounting
  • stevo1
    stevo1 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    How does the exam system work now? I finished AAT a couple of years ago under the old syllabus and a guy I work with is doing it at the moment. He sat Budgeting in December but says his results are due in Feb...is this right?
  • Gem10
    Hi Stevo1 it depends when he done it in december i done budgeting in december and have had my results they can take up too 6 weeks for them too show up he just has too keep checking his online AAT site under his exam results and he will find out they do not email you to tell you that the results have been published :)
Privacy Policy