Results

clegganator
clegganator Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Doubtful but has anyone experienced results coming back in less than six weeks?
ยซ1

Comments

• anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    our class got budgeting results back after 5 weeks - but we are now entering week 6 for FNPF results :(
    (we sat FNPF on 15 Dec) but our night class sat FNPF on 13th and got results last week.
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I got my budgeting results back in exactly three weeks

I sat financial peformance 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for the results
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I got my Budgeting back in 4 weeks and my FinPerf back in 5 weeks.

B x
  • clegganator
    Ah, they may exceed expectations then! Are you notified by email or do you have to go on the site daily to check?
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    You should receive an email advising that your results are available. You then logon to myaat to collect your results.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Daz1865
    Daz1865 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor โญ
    They are normally quite quick, but now its 5 weeks and counting. I guess I should cut them some slack because of it being christmas and all, but still, I want them now :(

Oh and in the past, I've actually had my results on the website 2 or 3 days before I get the email. So it doesn't hurt to check if you are particularly anxious
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I got my Personal tax back four weeks and six days and Financial Statements four weeks and three days

I would keep checking the exam result section in MyATT as the emails didn't come out until the following day on both accounts
  • clegganator
    Excellent. Thanks for all your answers, folks!
  • mon1982
    mon1982 Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor โญ
    hello

I sat my FNST on 22/12/11 and have just got my results today. So it took just under 5 weeks. I PASSED the first time! I'm over the moon!
  • clegganator
    hello

I sat my FNST on 22/12/11 and have just got my results today. So it took just under 5 weeks. I PASSED the first time! I'm over the moon!

Congrats mon1982! Hopefully will be on your bus when my results come back...
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulations Mon1982 - very well done! What is next for you then ?
  • AAT Level 3
    AAT Level 3 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Passed all 4 that I sat could not be happier.
  • uknitty
    Well done AAT level 3. Which exams did you sit and which do you have left ?
  • AAT Level 3
    AAT Level 3 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thank you. Both Tax Exams, FNST and Audit. I have Budgeting and FNPF left. Really thought I had failed Financial Statements on the IAS IFRS written question but my calculations and multiple choice in section 1 must have been all correct.
  • mon1982
    Hi unknitty

Budgeting is next for me. By the way, I had a look at the "past exam papers" section and this unit doesn't seem to be listed there. Unless I missed it somehow?
  • mon1982
    I had my results put on the website just before 4pm but there is no e-mail from aat to say my result was available.
  • uknitty
    The email always shows up a day or so after the results are uploaded on to My AAT.

If you are looking for paper based exams for budgeting you won't find any because it wasn't called that under the old sylabus - the old unit 33 "Management Accounting" has effectively been split in to two units under the new sylabus (Budgeting and FNPF). I wouldn't try and use unit 33 to study budeting though, because it has more of a focus on the material covered in FNPF.

Unit 9 on the old NVQ pathway is the closest to what is now budgeting.

https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/unit/item13748/
  • Daz1865
    Daz1865 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor โญ
    Business Tax passed :cool:
  • mon1982
    Thank you! One more thing, FNST was only my first exam for this level. Would you say FNPF is more difficult to pass ? Had a look at the study book and it's bigger than the one for FNST.
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I have never received am email from AAT to say my results are online and i have sat fnst, business tax and personal tax, so i would check every day. Good luck :)
  • Hopeipassx
    Hopeipassx Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor โญ
    Ive just got my Personal Tax results back and sat the exam 3 weeks ago. Thankfully I passed :)
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    My budgeting results came in today for the exam sat on 4 January!!!

:) Thank you :)
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Ellabobbin
    Ellabobbin Registered Posts: 92 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thank you! One more thing, FNST was only my first exam for this level. Would you say FNPF is more difficult to pass ? Had a look at the study book and it's bigger than the one for FNST.

Financial Statements and Financial Performance are the ones people seem to be tripping up on... Financial Performance (in my opinion) was no more difficult than Financial Statements but you do need to be able to get your head around variances, which some people on my course struggled to do!

Good luck :-)
  • nonmugglesue
    nonmugglesue Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    I got PTAX in 5 weeks, my friend took her PTAX at the beginning of Jan and she has already had them back
  • stephleedz
    stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I got my results in just less than 3 weeks (2 weeks and 6 days) I sat Financial Performance 10th January and passed. YAY ME and congratulations to everyone who has passed there exams also.

Steph
  • uknitty
    Congrats Steph :)
  • stephleedz
    stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Thank you uknitty. x
  • Makkusu
    Makkusu Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor โญ
    Found out last night I passed my FNST exam in the first sitting, very glad because I would of hated having to pay exam fees again!

Waiting to hear back from a job interview today, fingers crossed - and hopefully the 3rd bit of luck will be a winning lottery ticket!
  • nicd1981
    nicd1981 Registered Posts: 243 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Congratulations , Im sitting that one next. And good luck with job interview xx
    Nicola Donnelly ,MAAT, MIP, CIMA Dip MA

Email: donnellynicola7@gmail.com
    Facbook Page: MEND Accounting
    Blog: http://wannabeanaccountant.blogspot.co.uk
    Twitter: @mendaccounting
  • clegganator
    Still waiting for mine and found out that the evening group at my college got there results a week ago. They only sat it the night before we did!
Privacy Policy