Help Please - Formatting on Forum

KaySarah
KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Please could someone tell me how I can format my posts on this Forum :-( I'd like to be able to BOLD, Italic, Underline etc but can't seem to see HOW? :-(

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello Kaysarah

If you want to type something in bold, press the Ctrl and B key together and the text will be formatted bold. The same should work for Italics Ctrl I and Underlining. Ctrl U I'm not sure what other formatting options are available but those few should keep you going for a while :)

Enjoy!

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I forgot to say you either need to press Ctrl and relevant letter before you type or highlight text to be formatted then Ctrl and relevant letter :)
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Hi Kay,

The simplest way that I do formatting is to highlight the text you want to and then use the CTRL and letter button's simultaneously

ie

CTRL + B

CTRL + U

CTRL + I
  • KaySarah
    KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello Kaysarah

If you want to type something in bold, press the Ctrl and B key together and the text will be formatted bold. The same should work for Italics Ctrl I and Underlining. Ctrl U I'm not sure what other formatting options are available but those few should keep you going for a while :)

Enjoy!

JC

Oh!! So it's just the same as though typing in DOS? Or using old fashioned keyboard instead of mouse strokes? Why did I not know it was that simple? duh? Thanks Jo :-) Thanks Mark :-) x
Privacy Policy