level 4 AAT

Joe Barraclough
Joe Barraclough Registered Posts: 69 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi just wondering if i can do the AAT Level 4 without buying a distance learning package and just buy the books

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Joe

Yes, it is possible to complete Level 4 without buying a distance learning package with one exception. The project (ICAS module) requires that you have a training provider/college to complete this as the paper is not marked by the AAT but by an assessor.

If you do a quick search of the forum you will find other posts which discuss this.

Hope this helps.

All the best.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    As far as i know - yes you can - you will need to check where you can sit your exams tho, I know that Bpp definitely do external students (at an extra cost per exam, I think its about £50). But, apparently you need to be registered with a provider to do the project.
  • Joe Barraclough
    Joe Barraclough Registered Posts: 69 Epic contributor 🐘
    Thanks for the replies and are the results for these instantaneous?
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Joe

I was very lucky and my assessor contacted me by email with the results the following day. I think it depends on the assessors workload as to how quickly you can receive your results. I believe that the standard time advised is two to four weeks as not only is the work checked by the assessor but it is also checked/verified.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • clegganator
    clegganator Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Exams don't have instant results, they take approx 6 weeks to be marked.

ICAS depends entirely on your tutor/training provider so it's harder to say but the longest you can take is six months, I think...
Privacy Policy