Fast Track

apreech
apreech Registered Posts: 43 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to complete AAT level 4 faster than 10months (College year tuition length)

Are there any providers that will put you forward for exams quicker than once every 6-8 weeks. Perhaps all in a couple of weeks?

I appreciate any advice that anyone could provide

Thanks

Comments

• Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm doing Level 4 in 6 months with Kaplan, but it involves doing weekday and weekends.
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to complete AAT level 4 faster than 10months (College year tuition length)

Are there any providers that will put you forward for exams quicker than once every 6-8 weeks. Perhaps all in a couple of weeks?

I appreciate any advice that anyone could provide

Thanks

That's pretty quick going! How quick have you got through previous levels?

Have you thought of distance learning? Then you can put in for exams as and when youre ready.
  • Joe Barraclough
    Joe Barraclough Registered Posts: 69 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    hi

i am studying with kaplan distance learning, and they are great, i started in september and i since then i have got both level 2 and level 3 and i have all my level 4 exams booked within the next three months, so i will have done level 4 in just under 4 months, if all goes well no fails so far so i am very hopeful,

hope this helps
  • Meticulous
    Meticulous Banned User Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hey :)

I am studying with Premier Training an they have set out a timetable for me to try complete level 4 in 6 months and i only have to study about 6 hours a week. They get back to you really quickly once you hvae emailed through your work which i think is really helpful. My tutor always gives good feedback 2 so when i do go wrong he explains and after discussing it with him i feel great, and he doesnt make me feel silly lol which im sure we all worry about.

And recently a student with PT has completed her level 4 - she managed to do 2, 3 and 4 in 8 months! She is on the website and she is just great so that has helped me get a move on and hopefully i will get it done sooner than planned because i know that is an option withPremier because they have such a great marking turnaround!

I hope this helps you make your mind up, and good luck!
Privacy Policy