Level 3 Exams - Marking Timescales??

Netherwood26
Netherwood26 Registered Posts: 78 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi

I'm i right in thinking that spreadsheets is the only exam at level 3 you need to wait 6 weeks for the result for and the rest you get your results on the day?

Cheers

Martyn

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Martyn

You are right Spreadsheets is the only one you have to wait for but should not have to wait 6 wks for result mine only took 2wks. The rest will be on with in about 15 mins or so.

What you doing first?

Jan
  • Netherwood26
    Hi Jan

I was thinking of taking spreadsheets first but also reading AP1 at the same time as I'm fairly good on spreadsheets ( he's says with no doubt egg on his face when he fails :-) ). What did you do and how did that work out?

Cheers

Martyn
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Martyn,

I think spreadsheets could be done with 2 units as its not intense. The recommendation from most providers is to get AP I and II done before anything then costing, tax, cash mgt and prof ethics. You can fit spreadsheets in anytime.

I am in the middle of doing spreadsheets and tax - im hoping to do SS on 9/3 and tax on 26/3.

Cheers
    Martin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Martyn,

We did Spreadsheets, Indirect Tax and Ethics all at the same time and then once we had finished SS we started AP1, now doing AP2 and CRS, 3 hrs of each.

Spreadsheets isn't too bad, although I was surprised mhow much I didn't know, thought it would be so easy as I use them everyday at work, but realised mine have formula already there, different when I had to do it myself especially 'if' statements.

Good luck!

Jan
  • Netherwood26
    Thanks Martin & Jan - certainly food for thought cheers
Privacy Policy