FNPF - Passed!

Options
The Magician
The Magician Registered Posts: 96 Epic contributor 🐘
I passed FNPF in six weeks of self-tuition.

Just one more exam now.

The end is in sight.

Comments

• nicd1981
    nicd1981 Registered Posts: 243 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I passed FNPF in six weeks of self-tuition.

Just one more exam now.

The end is in sight.

Congratulations

I really struggled with financial performance was really shocked when i passed

If you dont mind me asking how do you self study? is it just a case of buying the books and learning your self?

Nic xx
    Nicola Donnelly ,MAAT, MIP, CIMA Dip MA

Email: donnellynicola7@gmail.com
    Facbook Page: MEND Accounting
    Blog: http://wannabeanaccountant.blogspot.co.uk
    Twitter: @mendaccounting
  • lk01
    lk01 Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hello, many congratulations for passing your exam!
    May I ask when did you take the exam, as I am currently awaiting the result of my Financial performance exam :)
  • The Magician
    The Magician Registered Posts: 96 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I just bought the books and contacted Kaplan regarding sitting it at their centre.

I took my exam on the 17th of January and got the results on the 16th of February.

I had to wait 4 weeks and two days.

Check your My AAT account and my assessment results, as that seems to be updated first. I never got an email from AAT to say my results were in. Just keep spamming the refresh button or something.

Apart from the written section two, which is very, very hard to adequately revise for on your own, I was very surprised to see key factor analysis come up!

Good luck, man. No one in their right mind would want to redo that one!
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I just bought the books and contacted Kaplan regarding sitting it at their centre.

I took my exam on the 17th of January and got the results on the 16th of February.

I had to wait 4 weeks and two days.

Check your My AAT account and my assessment results, as that seems to be updated first. I never got an email from AAT to say my results were in. Just keep spamming the refresh button or something.

Apart from the written section two, which is very, very hard to adequately revise for on your own, I was very surprised to see key factor analysis come up!

Good luck, man. No one in their right mind would want to redo that one!

Or in my case - do it a third time! Still waiting on my result - did it 2nd time on 3rd Feb. I've got Personal Tax next Friday so I'm not going to look at my results in case I've failed again and that'll put me in a right mood for the tax exam!
Privacy Policy