Who is going to Newcastle branch event this Sat?

stefanboro
stefanboro Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
It's the payroll event at the life centre - would be nice to put faces to the names!

Comments

• deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I believe Mike Evans is going..
  • Dcollins
    Dcollins Registered Posts: 179 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm going. I'll be hanging around the refreshments beforehand, and will have my name badge, so come and say hello.
  • stefanboro
    stefanboro Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm going. I'll be hanging around the refreshments beforehand, and will have my name badge, so come and say hello.

Ah fantastic - see you there (although I don't have a name badge....).

Nevermind - just look for the sexy young accountant, that's me! :thumbup1:
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm thinking of going - I've never been to an event before, but always quite fancied it. And payroll sounds like a good one to start with. Most of the events I've seen have been at night, and it's a long way to go after work when I'll have work next morning too!
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Think I'll be there :)
  • TyneandWear
    TyneandWear Registered Posts: 34 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Latest information is there are still a few places available. Tea and coffee from 9.30 with a 10am start. Finish will be
    1.00 to 1.30pm.

Don't have too much breakfast. The venue provides a great range of refreshments for the break at around 11.15.
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Don't have too much breakfast. The venue provides a great range of refreshments for the break at around 11.15.

I'm glad to see this as I won't have time for much breakfast! Need to get up much earlier than I normally do on a Saturday to drive to the station and get the train. Looking forward to it :)
Privacy Policy