AAT Website

Jo Clark
Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Who likes the nice shiny new look website?
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• KaySarah
    KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Who likes the nice shiny new look website?

I thought I'd ended up at the wrong place! It's all streamlined and clean looking - but it took me a little while to find the Forum! :blushing:
    On first glance it looks good - I hope I will still be able to find all the Practise Papers without all the extra steps that we had to take on the previous website.
    Well Done web techies!
  • James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor โญ
    Dear AAT forum users

We are pleased to launch the new AAT website design this morning.

The redesign is currently for all areas in front of MyAAT login.

Please feel free to send us any feedback you may have with regards to the redesign via our short online survey.

Please note that if any of you currently have AAT website links within your forum signatures, they may need to be updated accordingly.

Kind regards
    AAT Web team
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I thought I'd ended up at the wrong place! It's all streamlined and clean looking - but it took me a little while to find the Forum! :blushing:
    On first glance it looks good - I hope I will still be able to find all the Practise Papers without all the extra steps that we had to take on the previous website.
    Well Done web techies!

Hello KaySarah

They are all still in exactely the same place once you logon to your MyAAT account.

How is PEAF going?

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Well Done web techies!

Hi Jo

You weren't on your own took me a while this morning before the brain woke up.

But it looks good

Jan
  • KaySarah
    Hello KaySarah

They are all still in exactely the same place once you logon to your MyAAT account.

How is PEAF going?

JC

Hi Jo, Hi Jan

Yes I noticed everything was exactly the same as before once you got passed the Front End - so it looks like it's only the "cover" that has changed. Glad they are doing it in small bite sized pieces so I can cope lol.
    PEAF is coming along well. Great class debates, passed a classroom practise paper. I really hope the real exam is that straightforward :001_unsure: as it all seems based on a lot of common sense.
    We have PEAF exam on 21st and Spreadsheets on 28th ..

How about you guys, how are your studies going?

Kay
  • James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor โญ
    Dear AAT forum users

Weโ€™ve published a new blog post about the new AAT website, read it here.

Kind regards
    AAT Web team
  • KaySarah
    Dear AAT forum users

Weโ€™ve published a new blog post about the new AAT website, read it here.

Kind regards
    AAT Web team

Thanks AAT Techie Team :-)
  • janwal
    Hi Jo, Hi Jan

Yes I noticed everything was exactly the same as before once you got passed the Front End - so it looks like it's only the "cover" that has changed. Glad they are doing it in small bite sized pieces so I can cope lol.
    PEAF is coming along well. Great class debates, passed a classroom practise paper. I really hope the real exam is that straightforward :001_unsure: as it all seems based on a lot of common sense.
    We have PEAF exam on 21st and Spreadsheets on 28th ..

How about you guys, how are your studies going?

Kay

Hi Kay

PEAF if I remember was a lot of common sense, but did get quite a few questions on the MIP bit of the AAT, things like insurance etc, Good luck !! SPSW was nearly the same as the practice test.

Doing AP2 at the mo ....... exam on 27th and also CRS .......... exam mid May.

Been also talking about level 4 and starting early... things like the project. Bomb shell dropped though as not sure if the college can run a day course, depends on numbers and would be too much to do it on a night..... oh well wait and see.

Jan
  • KaySarah
    Thanks for the tip re Insurance (I'm assuming you mean PI?). AP? .. The very best of Luck .. I shall cross everything for you (we sit SPSW the day after you do AP2). I'm trying not to even think about AP2 until we actually begin in. Like you, I juggle too many balls.
    How are you enjoying CRS? Although not easy, I always looked forward to the class (I do 2 x nights per wk after work). I doubt I could start L4 whilst still completing L3 - good on you if you can though.
    Kay
  • janwal
    CRS is quite good, although don't know if I will remember it all. Have got your thread with all the bits Sandy did so that should help as well (still wish he'd move to Yorkshire!!:lol:), if I get stuck I know where to come.

I'm hoping I can get through AP2 first time, although exam is day after we start year end at work, same happened in December with AP1 and it didn't work............oh well try and think positive!

Jan
  • KaySarah
    You can't have him Jan - he's ours and we're not letting him go :tongue_smilie:
    We'll share though x

Know exactly how you feel about exams though Jan (by the way - you're nominated to join in on the Naked Calendar that Monsoon is organising lol)

I've just started FYE now that will be followed swiftly by Auditors visit then Tax Year End ... in between it's 2 nights a week at college plus all the homework.

I'll think positive with you and together we'll get through it all.
  • janwal
    I notice my name was on.........believe me you don't want me on there...not a pretty site.......mind you my boyfriend may disagree.

We have got new Auditors this year and they have just arrived for their first visit...trying to keep a low profile but guess it won't last they'll soon track me down.

Oh well if you won't let me have Sandy,...I'll share :biggrin:

Jan
  • KaySarah
    Oh well if you won't let me have Sandy,...I'll share :biggrin:

Jan[/QUOTE]

Good Girl - can't be greedy now can we?
    and I'm sure you'd look absolutely delightful on the calendar :001_smile:
Privacy Policy