ICAS Project Help!

JK9194
JK9194 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi everyone,

i am just wondering if this project hard or easy?

is it hard to do it or not?

any suggestions please

regards

JK9194

Comments

• anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi

You dont have an option - if you want to pass the year - you have to do the project.
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I found the project to be an absolute complete nightmare- hardest thing at level 4.

However there are many who would disagree with me and say that it is the easiest thing.

The main reason I found it so hard was because I kept on procrastinating and delaying doing it.

My advice would be to really go for it and keeping going until you have churned out a draft for your tutor to review.
  • AuntieT
    AuntieT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor โญ
    I found it the hardest- basically because it could be put off!

Defiantly get it done as soon as you can!

Still waiting for my final "passed" from AAT.
  • reader
    I'm still waiting for a response regarding my first draft; i sent it in 2 weeks ago
  • Hopeipassx
    Hopeipassx Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi,

I must admit i was dreading this, but once started it (i personally found it easier to follow the mapping sheet and our tutors notes) it wasnt too bad. Just time consuming and boring. Try and do it as quickly as you can, as in dont do a little bit one month and a little bit the next, it wont help, start it and really put some effort in and finish it as quickly as possible. I dont mean rush through it. Im waiting for my answer from AAT now. Fingers crossed.:001_smile:
  • reader
    Hi,

I must admit i was dreading this, but once started it (i personally found it easier to follow the mapping sheet and our tutors notes) it wasnt too bad. Just time consuming and boring. Try and do it as quickly as you can, as in dont do a little bit one month and a little bit the next, it wont help, start it and really put some effort in and finish it as quickly as possible. I dont mean rush through it. Im waiting for my answer from AAT now. Fingers crossed.:001_smile:

Did you submit your project to AAT or your training provider?
  • Hopeipassx
    Hopeipassx Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor โญ
    We submit to college tutor via aat website, my learn plus. We have i think its 4 or 5 attempts to that then is submitted to AAT to mark to say either yay or nay. :)
Privacy Policy