Kaplan Errata - Level 4 AAT

Options
Morpheus1980
Morpheus1980 Registered Posts: 120 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on Kaplan errata for the Level 4 study texts? I managed to access it a couple of weeks ago, but can't for the life of me remember where I saw it!

Was working my way through the mock assessment for BGT last night and when checking my answers, came across something which I believe may be an error - either that or I'm not understanding something very well!

Would appreciate it very much if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you!

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello

I think you may find it on the EN-gage website where you access your resources - do you have access to this? If not, have you tried contacting Kaplan directly.

Is it question 1.2F or 2.1 on the mock exam?

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Morpheus1980
    Options
    Hi Jo. I emailed Kaplan just before I posted on the AAT forums, as I wasn't sure how long it would take for them to reply. They replied this morning and said that it should appear on my resources but for some reason has dropped off! It will take about 48 hours for them to sort it out though.

I can't remember which question number it was on the mock exam, as I left my revision at home. But it was the workings schedule and Operating Budget question. The Used Materials figure in £ was not what I was expecting it to be, which has thrown out the rest of my workings on the Operating Budget.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hiya

Have a look when get home and let me know here or in a PM which question it is.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Morpheus1980
    Options
    Thank you so much, that's really kind of you. It's Task 1.3, pg 323 of the Budgeting Combined Text & Workbook 2011-12.

However, I've just had a look at my answers again, and I have found out where I have gone wrong. Rather embarrassingly, it's me at fault, and not the textbook! Turns out I had valued the used materials at budgeted purchase price, and not closing stock as required....d'oh! :blushing:

However, at least Kaplan are sorting out my access to the errata, so not a completely wasted question. Thank you so much for your help though Jo!
Privacy Policy