Spreadsheets Revision

Options
Chimpette22
Chimpette22 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you could tell me where I can practise for my spreadsheet exam.

I've done the one on the practise assessments on the AAT website, but is there any others that I can try?

Thanks
Fully AAT qualified July 2015

Comments

• MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Options
    Bit of a tricky one. Which books are you currently using for this? I use Osborne and their sample layouts so far have been pretty easy to follow - I'm not able to log into MyAAT at the moment to see if there is any other help there - not 100% if there is a greenlight on this subject. Hopefully someone else will be able to give more sturdy advice on this one :blush:
  • Diddy Mau
    Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'm not able to log into MyAAT at the moment to see if there is any other help there - not 100% if there is a greenlight on this subject. Hopefully someone else will be able to give more sturdy advice on this one :blush:[/QUOTE]
    Hi,
    I've just checked and there is no Green light available for this one.
    I would keep practising the same exam, as you get tested on the knowledge of how to work out formulas etc..

good luck
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Options
    Thanks Diddy - I completely agree with what you've said here :001_smile:

And, seeing that rate this post is not yet active....

Buddy+christ.jpg
  • KaySarah
    KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    MarkT wrote: ยป
    Thanks Diddy - I completely agree with what you've said here :001_smile:

And, seeing that rate this post is not yet active....

The E-Learn section on MyAAT has superb resources which will cover everything in the exam. There are 5 x scenarios, complete with question paper, answer paper and :001_rolleyes: a really good Audio/Video of the self same Q&As which are extremely good learning tools for those who need some clarification. Not the usual video, in that you never see the guy - but really good in terms of showing you how to apply the question on the paper onto the formula on the spreadsheet.

Good Luck everyone and

CONGRATULATIONS Mark on CRS :lol: Well Done!!
Privacy Policy