Spsw marking timescale

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Was wondering how long people have waited for kaplan to mark this. They told me they aim to have them marked within 3 wks?

Is this including time that it takes AAT to check as well?

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I sat it with Kaplan distance learning on 21st Feb and have no result yet. It's still well within the 6 weeks though :)
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Options
    I was going to say what Sarah has, our college has advised us that 6 weeks is a reasonable timescale :001_smile:

Good luck for the exams in May!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I don't study with Kaplan, however when I sat SPSW I was advised that it is two weeks for the assessor and two weeks for internal verifier.

It could come through quicker and I received an email with my results the next day, however my statement of achievement did not get updated for a while.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Jo Clark wrote: »
    I don't study with Kaplan, however when I sat SPSW I was advised that it is two weeks for the assessor and two weeks for internal verifier.

It could come through quicker and I received an email with my results the next day, however my statement of achievement did not get updated for a while.

The next day! Wow!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    SarahJS wrote: »
    The next day! Wow!

Yes, exactely what I thought when I received the email at work - couldn't think why the assessor was emailing me... then I opened it :)

Currently waiting for results from a level 4 exam and starting to get nervous about this one - silly really as there is nothing I can do to change what I did on the day :lol:
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    MWAUGH1983 wrote: »
    Was wondering how long people have waited for kaplan to mark this. They told me they aim to have them marked within 3 wks?

Is this including time that it takes AAT to check as well?

Cheers
    Martin

The AAT guidelines state that assessments must be marked within 2 weeks of the date they were sat. The IV then has a further 2 weeks to verify the assessment. Your provider should let you know the result as soon as they've marked it and tell you it's subject to IV, so you should know within 2 weeks.
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Options
    kazzykilb wrote: »
    I've just got my result after waiting only a week. I've been told that it's subject to quality assurance checks - but I think if it's been assessed as Competent, then it should be fine. So I'm very pleased, and very relieved.

Btw, I study with Eagle.

Well done!

But the fact that you study with Eagle and you got a mark within a week only proves how on the ball they are - I may use them once I complete level 4 as college is not offering Audit
Privacy Policy