Access to MyAAT

Jo Clark
Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hello All

Just logged onto MyAAT and am taken straight to my statement of achievement and have no menu/options/toolbar to select where I want to go.

Is/has anyone else experienced this?

Perhaps they are working on updates to the website?

Thanks.

JC
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    I saw someone ask this question yesterday and as they were using firefox the forum was not acting as it would - are you using this naughty browser or IE which is a lot more MyAAT friendly?
  • Jo Clark
    Hello Mark

I'm using IE, I've tried with FF and got the same result.

I've cleared the cache and history and still the same :)
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarkT
    Hello Mark

I'm using IE, I've tried with FF and got the same result.

I've cleared the cache and history and still the same :)

Well if you've failed it, a different browser is not going to change the result :lol: j/k

I just tried logging in and its being a little bit slow, I'm sure they'll sort it soon :001_smile:

ETA: I have just managed to load mine - I'm sure its just a website issue ;)
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I use google chrome and usually have no problems with 'MyAAT' today, I log in and only have one box in the middle of the page for clickingt o statement of achievement. Nothing else there.

There must be a problem with the site today.
  • Jo Clark
    MarkT wrote: ยป
    Well if you've failed it, a different browser is not going to change the result :lol: j/k

I just tried logging in and its being a little bit slow, I'm sure they'll sort it soon :001_smile:

:lol: not exam result Mark (unless you know something I don't?) although that is why I was logging on - I meant the same result in that I have no navigation on the site, just the Statement on Achievement... my result was not there... few more weeks I think :)
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Anthony Cordina
    Anthony Cordina Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi Jo, can you post the link you are using to access MyAAT on here? It should be www.aat.org.uk/myaat if that helps.
  • PAMDILL
    Hi Jo, can you post the link you are using to access MyAAT on here? It should be www.aat.org.uk/myaat if that helps.

I am using that one and getting pretty much the same result as Jo.
  • Anthony Cordina
    Anthony Cordina Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi Pamdill and Jo, i have logged in as both of you and can see the normal MyAAT page: could you try again and if there are further problems email me at WebServices.aat@aat.org.uk so we can go through a few options? Would need to ask you a few questions such as membership number etc so didnt want to do this over the forums, hope that's ok with you both.

Anthony
  • PAMDILL
    I have just managed to get back in, back to normal.

Thanks
  • GreenMousey
    GreenMousey Registered Posts: 154 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I've got the same problem, even tried a different computer but it's just coming up with a box with my achievements in and no other options. I've tried the link on here with the same result. Any ideas?

Thanks
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Ooh me too! Not earlier though when Jo orignally posted, only just within the last hour.

Jo wants her results- Let her in!! :)

xxx
  • PAMDILL
    Ooh me too! Not earlier though when Jo orignally posted, only just within the last hour.

xxx

I was sorted but I have just gone back in to see if my final result is there and I am now back to having the same problem as earlier today.
  • Jo Clark
    Hi Pamdill and Jo, i have logged in as both of you and can see the normal MyAAT page: could you try again and if there are further problems email me at WebServices.aat@aat.org.uk so we can go through a few options? Would need to ask you a few questions such as membership number etc so didnt want to do this over the forums, hope that's ok with you both.

Anthony

Hello Anthony

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had to pop out. Just tried using your link, which is the same as what I usually use and experienced the same problem.

I will email you in a few moments as requested.

Many thanks.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Hello Anthony

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had to pop out. Just tried using your link, which is the same as what I usually use and experienced the same problem.

I will email you in a few moments as requested.

Many thanks.

JC

Update... just managed to access using Firefox but still having problems with IE.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarkT
    Update... just managed to access using Firefox but still having problems with IE.

Any joy???
  • Jo Clark

xxx

:lol: Thanks Becca - just checked and they are not there yet.

Not long to wait now I hope... get the interview over and done with first then results and take it from there. How is FNST going?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Any joy???

Managed to login but no results yet... I am a bit early but was hoping I might get them today based on the time other students have received them.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarkT
    Managed to login but no results yet... I am a bit early but was hoping I might get them today based on the time other students have received them.

You'll be fine - seeing that its the weekend and you just have no control over it - let your hair down and relax and enjoy the joys of not having to study :laugh:
  • Jo Clark
    You'll be fine - seeing that its the weekend and you just have no control over it - let your hair down and relax and enjoy the joys of not having to study :laugh:

Exactely what I have planned Mark :)

You have a good one too or are you onto your next module after passing CRS?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarkT
    Exactely what I have planned Mark :)

You have a good one too or are you onto your next module after passing CRS?

I am - onwards and upwards.... Started SPSW funnily enough and start PEAF next week - I'll be sneaking the books away when I go on holiday the week after next - fiancee is planning on me relaxing a bit when we go to Brixham... I will try, but yanno :laugh:
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I am - onwards and upwards.... Started SPSW funnily enough and start PEAF next week - I'll be sneaking the books away when I go on holiday the week after next - fiancee is planning on me relaxing a bit when we go to Brixham... I will try, but yanno :laugh:

Take PEAF with you will certainly be relaxing, 5 mins you'll be fast asleep :lol:
  • Jo Clark

I know you were just kidding Mark, however results came through...

:D I passed Financial Performance! Happy days :)
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarkT
    I know you were just kidding Mark, however results came through...

:D I passed Financial Performance! Happy days :)

Yay!!!!!!! What next on the agenda - or is that statement of achievement all finished now?

If yes, frame or fridge? :lol:
  • Jo Clark
    Tax papers and Project and possibly additional optional unit as just secured a new job role in my organisation :D (sigh of relief) so can hopefully stop worrying and complete AAT and move onto further studies in the not too distant future :)
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Tax papers and Project and possibly additional optional unit as just secured a new job role in my organisation :D (sigh of relief) so can hopefully stop worrying and complete AAT and move onto further studies in the not too distant future :)

Hi Jo

Congratulations on the job and also for passing Financial Performance. Not much to go now before you complete.

Got AP2 on Tuesday, then CRS in May and CMGT in June, end of year 3. Hoping to start my IAS as early as May as got a project to do at work which hoping I can use.

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Congratulations on the job and also for passing Financial Performance. Not much to go now before you complete.

Thanks Jan. It has been a stressful and anxious few months but it has all ended with two positive outcomes for me this week. Onwards and upwards :)
    Got AP2 on Tuesday, then CRS in May and CMGT in June, end of year 3. Hoping to start my IAS as early as May as got a project to do at work which hoping I can use.

Good luck with AP2 and when you start CRS I am sure you will be fine, however remember we are all here to help should you need it!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy