A reference book for everything!?

Adev
Adev Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi

Im half way through my AAT level 3 and would like to know if anyone can recommend a book that would recap on everything covered in level 2 and 3.

I never bothered with reference books for level 2 or level 3 as the notes were sufficient from tutors.

But I would like a book to refer to for when I get back in employment in accounts this spring/summer. I don't fancy buying 6 or 7 kaplan books if I dont have to.

Can anyone recommend me a book that will cover the subject i've learnt?

Cheers

Andy

Comments

• Meticulous
    Meticulous Banned User Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Andy,

I have bought the Frank Woods book from Premier Training and this is the best thing since sliced bread! It goes through everything and is so helpful! It cost me £38 and they posted it the same day adn the best thing is they have another version for when we get onto the level 4 :) you should give them a call, this will help you so much.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Another one could be accounting for non accounting students by dyson. I used it on the HND and its fairly straighforward to use and understand. There is always them dummy books which seem to be fairly popular (dont take that as an insult lol)

Martin
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Another one is accounting for non accounting students by dyson which is straighforward and easy to understand. Another one is always the dummy series - I dont mean that as an insult! lol

Martin
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Meticulous wrote: »
    I have bought the Frank Woods book from Premier Training

Is that the Book-Keeping and Accounts one? I'd heard it good.
Privacy Policy