Why can't I access by CPD planner?

T.C.
T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
I used to use a simple bookmark to get straight to my CPD planner, but now it doesn't work and I can't find my planner. Am I being a bit thick? Help?

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello

I know you were trying earlier than 12:00pm and the forums are also still working but I wondered if it was anything to do with the essential maintenance that they are doing to the website today?

If not, it may be that the website has already been updated and that your bookmark is no longer valid as the CPD content has been moved - just a thought.

I hope you find it soon.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    It appears that you can now only access your CPD Planner by using Mozilla Firefox. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc don't work. Why do AAT need to make life difficult? Now I have to open a different browser just for the CPD planner, because I like using Google Chrome for everything else!!
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    T.C. wrote: ยป
    It appears that you can now only access your CPD Planner by using Mozilla Firefox. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc don't work. Why do AAT need to make life difficult? Now I have to open a different browser just for the CPD planner, because I like using Google Chrome for everything else!!

Snap, bit of a pain
Privacy Policy