At Last - all over!

AuntieT
AuntieT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
Found out last night that have finally been uploaded as passed!

Those magical words now appear on MYAAT - Congratulations on completing Level 4 Diploma in Accounting!

Just want o say thank you all for the support - even if it's not been directly, but for comments I've read where other people have had the same problem as me!

Now what next!

Comments

• reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Congratulations!

What next? ACCA? MiP?

My project has been marked as "competent" so I'm just waiting for Kaplan to tell AAT that I've passed and then I'm finished as well (I'm assuming this is going to take ages).

Hopefully you should receive your level 4 certificate and MAAT certificate in the next month.

Well done!
  • AuntieT
    AuntieT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    It seems to take ages!
    Final interview was 14th Feb, result published 30th March so not as long as exams take but.......

As for what next, I'm not sure, a conversation with work is needed I think! If I go on and what route depends upon what they "see" for me!
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Congratulations AuntieT (and you too Reader in advance!) - you must be so chuffed!!

:thumbup:
  • villapb
    villapb Registered Posts: 357
    Hi got my statements result yesterday and all done yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa, started Oct 11, seems like a blur. ATT next for me, i like tax..............must be mad.
  • reader
    Well done!

I've also finished AAT and hopefully I get admitted into the AAT as a member within the next few weeks as I've already submitted by membership application.

I'm also doing ATT; I'm starting with law, then ethics, then personal tax (November 2011) and then business compliance (May 2012).

I'll probably try and get a MiP licence as well while I'm doing ATT.
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    I got a competent result back on EXA yesterday which means to that I have completed level 4 just in time for the AAT/ACA top up exam in June. Talk about good timing, as the first day of the top up course was also yesterday :D

I'm waiting on results for PTAX and will be sitting BTAX as an extra unit in the next few months.

Congratulations Auntie T, Reader and villapb :) Many thanks to everyone on the forum for all the help and advice throughout the course of my AAT studies.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Congratulations uknitty :)

Please do keep visiting the forum and helping students.

Good luck with your new course of studies.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • emsabobs
    emsabobs Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    I got my last competent on fnst on Wednesday. I haven't a clue what to do now! Work will pay for further study but I don't know if I have the dedication to do another however many years on CIMA, or even the intelligence!
  • reader
    Congrats, Uknitty.

I'm glad it's all over; I just need to motivate myself into getting stuck into my next qualifications.

Emsabobs, I think AAT will automatically send your level 4 certificate and (assuming you've already submitted your membership application via your MyAAT) your MAAT certificate via the post at the end of this month/beginning of next month. So all you have to do is start registering for CIMA- give it try!

Good luck to everyone regarding your next steps!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Jo, what do you have left? And what do you plan on doing after?
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    reader wrote: »
    PS: Jo, what do you have left? And what do you plan on doing after?

Reader, I have sent you a PM!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy