Hi everyone

Options
tomo
tomo Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
This is my first post I have been studying AAT for a while and have read many posts which have helped ,I have now got Ltd company accounts and Budgeting to complete lvl 4 ,anyone interested in a study buddy in Lincolnshire please let me know as Iam doing home study and struggling as I normally study at college but am unable to now with work comitments.

just wanted to say hello and hopefully get better at this

Comments

• Yazi
    Yazi Registered Posts: 225 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Tomo

Welcome to the forums.

When I was distance learning these forums were my lifeline. (They still are!)
    So many helpful people.
    Hopefully you will find a study buddy.

Do post again.

Yazi
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Options
    Hi Tomo,

As Yazi said, these forums can be a lifeline for people.. However, seeing that you have posted in the chat forum, your post may not be picked up - Try this link and please do post again on there :001_smile:

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?27836-Finding-a-study-buddy
  • tomo
    tomo Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi everyone
    This is my first post I have been studying AAT for a while and have read many posts which have helped ,I have now got Ltd company accounts and Budgeting to complete lvl 4 ,anyone interested in a study buddy in Lincolnshire please let me know as Iam doing home study and struggling as I normally study at college but am unable to now with work comitments.

just wanted to say hello and hopefully get better at this
Privacy Policy