Icas send for marking

Options
Joe Barraclough
Joe Barraclough Registered Posts: 69 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi

Once your assessor has approved your project and it goes to the section 'SEND FOR MARKING' is that saying youve passed or is there a chance it will change or is this section just like the internal verification

Comments

• reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    From what I can remember, I think your project has passed external verification and has now gone to your training provider for internal verification. So I think you should just check MyAAT and eventually (hopefully within 4 weeks) your training provider should get round to updating your MyAAT regarding giving you an award date for your ICAS project.

I don't think your training provider will over rule the external verifier; if the external verifier thinks your project is competent then it is just a waiting game until your training provider updates your MyAAT.

You may want to e-mail your training provider just to ask them when they think they'll get round to updating your MyAAT.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot to say, congratulations!!!
  • Joe Barraclough
    Options
    thankyou for your reply, so yeah hopefully nothing goes wrong

i was very excited to have passed :D
  • reader
    Options
    Out of all the assessments on AAT, I definitely got the most excited about passing ICAS

Well done

Have you finished now?
  • Joe Barraclough
    Options
    I was v v v v v excited, but no this is the first thing i did in level 4, i started in February and it was accepted on my first attempt so i was a bit shocked hence why i made this post.

Are you studying or are you just someone who helps us on the forums?
  • reader
    Options
    I finished Level 4 last week so I guess I should be hanging out in the members' section of the forum but can't help but see if there's any questions I can answer in the students' section of the forum.

These forums are only as good as the contributors so I try and do my bit.

I passed my ICAS on the 2nd attempt; passing ICAS on the 1st attempt is very impressive.

I personally found ICAS the hardest and most time consuming thing at level 4 so you should be very proud.

Good luck with the rest of level 4!
Privacy Policy