Spreadsheet CBA - Learnplus query

ykwong1978
ykwong1978 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

I will be sitting the Spreadsheet exam in two weeks time, and I am currently studying this with Kaplan Distance Learning, so will be sitting this in one of their centres.

When I completed the form to sit the exam, it mention LearnPlus on AAT, and that I understand how to use this.

Has anyone sat the exam, and do you just download the paper from this site, and upload your workings on to this site to be marked.

I am worried that I am going to sit this and be completely unprepared for what I am to do.

Thanks for your help

Ying

Comments

• SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    ykwong1978 wrote: »
    Hi,

I will be sitting the Spreadsheet exam in two weeks time, and I am currently studying this with Kaplan Distance Learning, so will be sitting this in one of their centres.

When I completed the form to sit the exam, it mention LearnPlus on AAT, and that I understand how to use this.

Has anyone sat the exam, and do you just download the paper from this site, and upload your workings on to this site to be marked.

I am worried that I am going to sit this and be completely unprepared for what I am to do.

Thanks for your help

Ying

I also did this with Kaplan distance learning and sat it in one of their centres.

For me, all they required me to do was log in to Learnplus, and since I can't remember anything else it must have been simple. If you're not sure what you're doing, just ask, the invigilator will help :)
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Create a folder on the desktop to save all your files to. Once finish everything you used is upload by clicking on a tab on your learnplus. It really is simple - the invigilator might upload all the files to a usb to back them up in the event of any problems.

Martin
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Just wanted to add:

I took a cbe at Kaplan Manchester, that included an issue like this. It was crmc part 2.
    They were helpful and even gave us all a printed copy of instructions on how to save the work.
    So don't be worried, chances are you will get step by step print out of how to access, save and upload the work. :)

Good Luck!
  • ykwong1978
    ykwong1978 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks Katie and Martin for your response. I feel a bit at ease now. I am worrying about nothing really :)

Test in two week times, and going to head to Brussels next week. I picked the wrong dates for my test and holiday, but need a break
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Yeah when I did mine kaplan gave ahandout so it was easy to look at the questions - though make sure all answers go on the word document that you upload as the paper copy will do boubt be shreadded.
Privacy Policy