ICAS Assignment

Options
GeorgeB
GeorgeB Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Howdy, I think I am being a bit of a muppet here.... I downloaded the inkwell assessment from the site on 17th Jan and was under the impression that I had 4 months to submit it however the deadline for uploading it is 17th April, thats only 13 weeks.

Is that right?

I know its not much but I could really do with the extra time and thought it'd be available.

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    GeorgeB wrote: »
    Howdy, I think I am being a bit of a muppet here.... I downloaded the inkwell assessment from the site on 17th Jan and was under the impression that I had 4 months to submit it however the deadline for uploading it is 17th April, thats only 13 weeks.

Is that right?

I know its not much but I could really do with the extra time and thought it'd be available.

The standard time is 16 weeks but it's from the date your provider makes it available and not from when you download it. If your provider made it available 3 weeks before you downloaded it then that would make the 16 weeks. Having said that 16 weeks before 17th April is 27th December, so unless you're provider is very conscientious and works all hours god sends I'd say it was unlikely that they were working on that day to be able to schedule it. I'd question them on it. If it was first made available on 17th Jan then you should have until 8th May to complete it. To be brutally honest that's still pushing it if you haven't done any work at all so far as you usually need at least 1 draft but usually more than that and it can take up to 2 weeks for your provider to assess each draft.
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Did you get any answers GeorgeB?

I'm really confused with mine too. I downloaded it from the LearnPlus section on the 6 Jan, it clearly say06 Jan. But next to it where it says assignments due the date is 06July.

By my reckoning its due to be submitted 06 May, my tutor says the end of May and now the website says 06July :confused1:
Privacy Policy