????

T.C.
T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Do we need this forum?

Comments

• MoneySavingBank
    MoneySavingBank Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Don't Think So...

But I think we need a forum for MIP- provisional license.

Where we can focus on Helping Next Generation MIP.

What do you think?
  • T.C.
    Possibly??!! So a forum dedicated to advice for future MIPs? Leaving the MIP forum for full members? Is that was you are suggesting?
  • MoneySavingBank
    MoneySavingBank Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Yea, I think it will help us to get most of the silly questons in one place.

And more advanced Q in MIP Full Member area...

Just an opinion
  • T.C.
    Sounds sensible to me - anyone important listening????????

Much more useful than this FMAAT plus forum - not sure why we 'F's would need a separate forum.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    T.C. wrote: Β»
    Possibly??!! So a forum dedicated to advice for future MIPs? Leaving the MIP forum for full members? Is that was you are suggesting?

I think MSB is referring to the new licensing structure (see my sig) whereby new MIPs who lack some experience will be entered on a registered scheme but won't be fully licensed until they meet the full license criteria.

And yes, it would be good to have a forum for Registered MIPs.

And no, I don't see the point of the FMAAT forum. Can't see me using it when I get here.
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Monsoon wrote: Β»
    And yes, it would be good to have a forum for Registered MIPs.

I can see where you're all coming from with this, but where would it leave those members like me who are employed in practice and therefore don't need to be registered as an MIP? I also think they'd struggle to keep any forum to registered MIPs only - this would mean having to confirm your licence number when you register on the forum, which surely goes against the anonimity of the forum?

It does seem very strange that they've created this FMAAT forum that no-one seems to want to use!
  • Paul C
    Paul C Registered Posts: 193 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I am FMAAT and use the general members forum for posts - could that cover MAAT and FMAAT?

(I use the MIP one as well, as I am trying to do MIP as well as being employed).
  • Moominyak
    Moominyak Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm usually a 'reader' rather than a 'poster', but for what it's worth, I saw the FMAAT Plus heading and presumed it was connected to this:

FMAAT Plus is a gold level benefits and services package designed for fellow members in senior and managerial roles. It is an β€˜access all areas’ pass to online and offline resources to increase your knowledge on a range of business and management topics. The FMAAT Plus package costs an additional Β£60, renewable annually, offering exclusive discounts and interactive e-learning opportunities through your online MyAAT account.

i.e. a place where 'Plus' members could discuss the services they've paid extra for.

Not that I have, although I am FMAAT ;-)
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Carolyn, I love your username. :001_wub:

That's all

:)
  • Moominyak
    Moominyak Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Awww, shucks :blushing:
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I think there are probably enough places to post on here already. I sometimes (quite often) find it difficult to re-find a thread I've been following.

Mind you I'm easily muddled!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    anniem wrote: Β»
    I think there are probably enough places to post on here already. I sometimes (quite often) find it difficult to re-find a thread I've been following.

Mind you I'm easily muddled!

Hello Annie

You can subscribe to threads which you wish to follow. Not sure if that is something which is of interest to you. If it is, the way to subscribe is to click on thread tools at the top of the thread and select subscribe to thread. I can't remember what all the options are but I know you can have updates emailed to you daily/weekly or when a new message is added.

Hope this helps.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Jo Clark wrote: Β»
    Hello Annie

You can subscribe to threads which you wish to follow. Not sure if that is something which is of interest to you. If it is, the way to subscribe is to click on thread tools at the top of the thread and select subscribe to thread. I can't remember what all the options are but I know you can have updates emailed to you daily/weekly or when a new message is added.

Hope this helps.

JC

Thanks Jo - I've never noticed that! You live and learn :lol:

Anna
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy