FAO AAT Web Team - MyAAT Practice Assessments

Jo Clark
Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Hello

This is a message for the AAT Web Team or any student/member who may be able to help.

I have just been on MyAAT to download the practice assessment for PTX FA 2011. Unfortunately, only the answers are available to download. The full assessment is only available to complete online.

Is it possible to make the assessment questions available in either MS Word or PDF format, as well as the answers, like other assessments are?

Also, is there any update regarding greenlight for PTX and BTX FA 2011?

Many thanks in advance.

JC
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    It would be very useful for me also if this was possible.

Many people will benefit so please do! :)
  • Melody87
    Melody87 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    This would be good for me also as I found I couldn't see the buttons at the top of the online practice assesments no matter how I altered my screen settings.
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hi,

I've asked about this internally for you.

The practice assessments are provided mainly as a way of familiarising students with the environment in which they will eventually sit their assessments. It's for this reason that the practice assessments are only available to sit online - if the option to download the questions was there then students might miss the opportunity to learn what the live assessment environment is like.

@Melody87 - did you try pressing F11 to maximise your browser window?

Stuart
  • Jo Clark
    StuartW wrote: Β»
    Hi,

I've asked about this internally for you.

The practice assessments are provided mainly as a way of familiarising students with the environment in which they will eventually sit their assessments. It's for this reason that the practice assessments are only available to sit online - if the option to download the questions was there then students might miss the opportunity to learn what the live assessment environment is like.

Stuart

Thank you Stuart :)
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Melody87
    Melody87 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    StuartW wrote: Β»

Stuart

It should have already been maximised but I will try again tonight just in case an let you know. Thanks
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark wrote: Β»
    Hello

This is a message for the AAT Web Team or any student/member who may be able to help.

I have just been on MyAAT to download the practice assessment for PTX FA 2011. Unfortunately, only the answers are available to download. The full assessment is only available to complete online.

Is it possible to make the assessment questions available in either MS Word or PDF format, as well as the answers, like other assessments are?

Also, is there any update regarding greenlight for PTX and BTX FA 2011?

Many thanks in advance.

JC

Hello

Just a follow up to my original message. I will be starting BTX FA 2011 in a couple of weeks and wondered if the greenlight resource is going to be updated for FA 2011 soon?

I really missed being able to use this resource for PTX FA 2011. I found it wonderful when studying Budgeting and Financial Performance. Any student reading this message who has not yet tried greenlight, please do, I highly recommend it!

Hopefully I will have done enough studying from the text book/question bank, Osborne online resources and the AAT Practice CBA and other online resources (interactive PDF files) for FA 2011 to secure a competent in the PTX exam.

Many thanks in advance.

JC :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hi Jo,

I've asked about this and I'm told we're aiming to have these updated within the next fortnight.

Stuart
  • Jo Clark
    Thank you Stuart :o
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy