SPSW - was this a mistake??

So I sat the SPSW exam yesterday and had a couple of issues where I lost the toolbars and then panicked and then ended up hand typing in all of my formulas etc. Got around all of the issues and created a single workbook with a number of separate worksheets but realised as I got to the end of the exam that I had only created footers for each of the sheets that I printed out but had erroneously forgotten to give them a detailed header.

Is this going to bite me where it hurts? Or am I worrying over nothing?

Have at it.. I deserve it :blush:

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Mark

Fingers crossed because it is marked by hand they may be a little bit leaniant with you. I made a lot of silly mistakes in mine like forgetting to name the axis etc on the graph and my if statement went completely wrong, was sure I had failed but I passed.

Put it to the back and comcentrate on the next one. You can't do anything til you get the reasults.

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Mark

I totally agree with Jan. Move on to your next module.

This is what I will be doing having sat an exam today. I have upto six weeks waiting for results starting now, although some do come through quicker. Hopefully you will receive yours within a couple of weeks depending on your training provider/test centre... so best thing is to try and forget and move on.

What module are you going to do next?

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    janwal wrote: »
    Hi Mark

Fingers crossed because it is marked by hand they may be a little bit leaniant with you. I made a lot of silly mistakes in mine like forgetting to name the axis etc on the graph and my if statement went completely wrong, was sure I had failed but I passed.

Put it to the back and comcentrate on the next one. You can't do anything til you get the reasults.

Jan
    Hi Jan,

I guess not, its not as if I'm totally freaking out on it, I would hate to have a resit because that added to it - if this makes sense? If I have made a mistake on misinterpreting the question, then so be it.. my IF and SUM statement and AVERAGE etc seemed to work ok.

Glad to know you passed though - all success stories raise hope :001_smile:

Jo Clark wrote: »
    Hello Mark

I totally agree with Jan. Move on to your next module.

This is what I will be doing having sat an exam today. I have upto six weeks waiting for results starting now, although some do come through quicker. Hopefully you will receive yours within a couple of weeks depending on your training provider/test centre... so best thing is to try and forget and move on.

What module are you going to do next?

JC :o

Ahh, Jo,

I take it you're referring to the Grande Finale of AAT and the ICAS project? If yes, then all I can say is all the best :wink:

I'm currently on PEAF and CMGT is taking the slot of SPSW.. ITX is the last to be taken on but CMGT the last exam - I'm going to enjoy the rest (once I get PEAF out the way :lol: )
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    MarkT wrote: »
    Ahh, Jo,

I take it you're referring to the Grande Finale of AAT and the ICAS project? If yes, then all I can say is all the best :wink:

Hello Mark, no not the project... but that is only a matter of weeks away. I sat one of the Level 4 exams today and as you are probably aware, Level 4 exams can take upto six weeks... hoping for a quick turn around on this one :) would be nice if the results come in before I sit the next exam which is scheduled for end of June.

I start my next module mid May and then undertake the project at the end.

I think I will take a short break after AAT before further studies, however this will all be discussed with my new manager as well as taking the training budget into consideration.

MarkT wrote: »
    I'm currently on PEAF and CMGT is taking the slot of SPSW.. ITX is the last to be taken on but CMGT the last exam - I'm going to enjoy the rest (once I get PEAF out the way :lol: )

Sounds like you are progressing well :) When are you due to start Level 4?

Stay in touch.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Ahh, I had forgotten about some of the level 4 being a little longer to mark :blush: I guess it's not as bad as waiting for the dreaded exam results when we were in our teens though.. All being well, you should pull through them fine and dandy :001_smile:

I am due to commence level 4 in September and depending on my job (or still lack thereof) will decide about this tme next year whether I am to take a break or go headlong into CIMA - yeah, I must have a screw loose somewhere :w00t:
Privacy Policy