FNPF - In an hours time!!

Chelle
Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
:crying:

Just tried the Osborne online practice one whilst waiting, and as good as it is with giving you the tick or cross for whether it's right or wrong, I still have no flipping idea on the majority of it!

Oh well, another resit will be on the way shortly!!

Comments

• katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Good luck - ps I have failed it 3 times so far on section 2, so kind of know how you are feeling :(
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Good luck, I have mine tomorrow! Could you drop back here after and let me know how you found it?

I agree with you about the Osborne books, if you have done something wrong it is really hard to work out what the difference is down to in this module in particular!
  • Chelle
    Hi Sarah

Well let's just say, I came out of the exam room and cried and I have never done that before!!

It was horrible!

There is no way on this earth I have passed it that is for sure, hey ho, another ยฃ38 wasted!
  • Chelle
    On the plus side of today though is my ICAS report has finally been signed off :-)
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Chelle wrote: ยป
    Hi Sarah

Well let's just say, I came out of the exam room and cried and I have never done that before!!

It was horrible!

There is no way on this earth I have passed it that is for sure, hey ho, another ยฃ38 wasted!

Oh dear, better luck next time (if it turns out you have actually failed!). At least with these exams we can resit as soon as we get marks back.

Was there anything in particular that seemed to throw you in the exam room? I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow!

Edit: Great news about ICAS though :)
  • Chelle
    There just seemed to be quite a few bits in there that we never covered in the lesson, then again we lost 3 weeks when the tutor was off as there was no back up!
  • Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    It is getting tough on level 4. Dont be too harsh on yourself, we can all get through one day.
    What do you think about the written questions, were they similar to the ones on MY AAT practices?
  • Chelle
    The reports were practically the same format as the practice CBA and past papers apart from at the end of the gross profit report, they ask for the high low method, which although was on Level 3 I don't think we touched up on this Level at all so couldn't remember how to do that really.
  • Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thanks Chelle. It is getting more difficult when relating to L3 topics. Just realised still a lot of ratios to remember.
    Have a break and then plan your next step.

Best
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm sitting this tomorrow and although I feel confident on the various variances and ratios, I think I have seriously under estimated the written requirements. I only skim read Measuring Quality and Value

Congratulations on the ICAS I can't wait until I finish it
Privacy Policy