Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion

Continuity of practice agreement

Kathryn WhiteKathryn White Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 3
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to set up as an MIP I have everything covered except for the continuity of practice agreement I dont know who could do this for me. I have 9 clients at present hopefully increasing to 12 in the next year, mainly self assessment but one ltd company. Any suggestions on how to find someone who would do this for me? I am based in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex.
Thank you for your help
Kind regards


  • T.C.T.C. Experienced Mentor Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448
    Usually someone will step forward from this forum in your area!
  • LindylouLindylou New Member Registered Posts: 9
    Hey did you find anyone? I am in the same position at the moment - I'm in Guildford in Surrey. Currently have a forum post running to find someone for my practice
  • Kathryn WhiteKathryn White Just Joined Registered Posts: 3
    Hi I have found someone I went to the tax update event and got chatting to some people and now have an experienced FMAAT MIP not only to be my CoP but also to be there for support as I get up and running. I would certainly recommend attending events or looking in the member directory most people afre very helpful. The MIP helpline is also good.
    Hope that helps, good luck finding someone.
Sign In or Register to comment.