How long did it take to get your SPSW results

wbauk2002
wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
How long did it take to get your SPSW results with Kaplan?

Its been 3 weeks now and im getting a bit anxious

Comments

• SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    it was over 5 but less than 6 for me, it really depends how quick your provider marks it :) Good luck :)
  • NicF
    NicF Registered Posts: 108 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Mine took about 4 weeks with Kaplan. You should get an email from them letting you know what you're provisional result is then it goes for internal verification and then it is uploaded to the AAT site. My understanding is that the result rarely changes due to internal verification though.

Good luck
    Nicola
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi, I am with Eagle and only took 2 weeks, and that was with AAT verification too, and uploaded to the site! :-)
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    I'm with a local college and its been a week so far....... :001_unsure:
  • wbauk2002
    I know I nailed it but just want to put my mind at rest,

having my cost and revenues exam next week is not helping, wish I hadnt read about the low pass rate and the AAT facebook poll the majority of people said it was the hardest.

Im determined not to fail it though.
  • NicF
    NicF Registered Posts: 108 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I actually thought cost and revenues was really easy. I think a lot of it depends on how your mind works. I found that once I knew the concepts the rest of it was just maths. If you find the course okay then the exam is fine. Just make sure you read the questions carefully.

Good luck
    Nicola
  • wbauk2002
    must be like the ap1 exam then, i found there was so much to take in, then once i understood it all i thought it was easy, theres alot to take in on cost and revenues, we will see a week sunday
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi wbauk2002,

I did mine with kaplan in march and got the email within 2 weeks and the same week on ther Friday the mark was confirmed by aat and was on my statement. So around 3 wks in total.

Cheers
    Martin
  • ykwong1978
    ykwong1978 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor โญ
    I have just done mine today, so will let you know how long it takes. I was told at the centre that it takes around 4 weeks.
  • Chimpette22
    Chimpette22 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I'm with Premier Training, and took my exam on the 4th April...

Still waiting :ohmy:
    Fully AAT qualified July 2015
  • MarkT
    Took mine on the 24th April and have had provisional feedback from college today - should all be confirmed by end of the week on AAT :001_smile:
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Good news I'm guessing Mark? Congratulations :)

You're catching up with me now...
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • wbauk2002
    I still havent heard anything, and have to keep changing my centre code when i take exams and with my luck they will try to mark it once i change the code

I think Level 4 is going to kill me waiting for results
  • wbauk2002
    well ive just looked in to e-learnplus thing in myaat and clicked past assessments and it says Competent for spreadsheet software

But its not there when i click on my assessment results in myaat

Does it ever appear in there?
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I still havent heard anything, and have to keep changing my centre code when i take exams and with my luck they will try to mark it once i change the code

I think Level 4 is going to kill me waiting for results

Just out of interest, why do you need to keep changing your centre code? Even if you sit the exam at a different centre to the one you're studying with you should still keep the same centre code. If you change it after you've sat an assessment then your centre can't mark the assessment as it'll be showing up to be marked under the new centre code. That's maybe why you've had to wait for the results.
  • wbauk2002
    coojee wrote: ยป
    Just out of interest, why do you need to keep changing your centre code? Even if you sit the exam at a different centre to the one you're studying with you should still keep the same centre code. If you change it after you've sat an assessment then your centre can't mark the assessment as it'll be showing up to be marked under the new centre code. That's maybe why you've had to wait for the results.

Hi coojee

Its because I dont have a learning provider, just sit my exams at kaplan in brum, but signed up for SPSW distance learning with kaplan, so had to change it to distance learning centre code, then when i had exam change the code to brum then change back after exam so it was back on distance learning for marking, It was on AAT's advice.

My SPSW result has just appeared on my aat assessement results now as competent, woo

So with kaplan distance learning took 3 weeks and 1 day
  • Clintm15
    Clintm15 Registered Posts: 248 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm in the same position as wbauk2002. I don't have a training provider and I took mine through distance learning with Kaplan in Southampton.

I submitted my project on the 30/04 and received my result on the 07/05. So it took just over a week for me to be assessed competent.
    AAT
    Level 2 - 2011
    Level 3 - 2012
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA
    F4 - Corporate Law - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F5 - Performance Management - Dec 2014 (passed)
    F6 - Taxation - Dec 2013 (passed)
    F7 - Financial Reporting - Jun 2014 (passed)
    F8 - Audit & Assurance - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F9 - Financial Management - Jun 2015 (passed)
  • MarkT
    Good news I'm guessing Mark? Congratulations :)

You're catching up with me now...
    I got 22/23 - the irony is, that I passed on what were considered minor errors (some formula worked out using incorrect details) but failed on ........ Widening a column so that it showed a complete formula :rolleyes:
  • wbauk2002
    Where did you find your mark from?
  • MarkT
    Mine came from the college course tutor prior to it being sent off to AAT for final verification :001_smile:
  • ykwong1978
    ykwong1978 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi,

I had a look on the AAT, and I was competent for the Spreadsheet CBA on 9th May, which I sat on the 3rd, so it only took me a week. It must be a quiet period for Kaplan :)
  • MenekseStewart
    MenekseStewart Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I got my results after about 10 days! I was well chuffed :)
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I got the prov email from kaplan on the monday and by the friday the aat gave the ok and it was on my statement and listed with the other results as competent.

Have a word with aat; have you checked the statement as long as its there then dont worry too much.

Martin
Privacy Policy