Cost and Revenues - Green Light

janwal
janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hi

Has anyone tried doing the Green Light on CRS for Budgeting. Twice I have done it now and each time I have tried to put a minus in for an adverse figure and it won't let me then at the end tells me I am wrong and I can't get passed amber. It is so annoying as it's one of the bits I actually understand.

Jan

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello Jan

I have not attempted this but was wondering if you need to use brackets instead of a minus sign, or does it actually tell you to use the minus sign?

Hope you are enjoying Costs and Revenues.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    Hi Jo

I did wonder at first if I was doing something wrong but it lets me put a minus sign on some not others, so I redid thinking may be it should be positive but no the answers are negative.

I am enjoying Cost and Revenues although a lot to remember also doing Cash Management and quite enjoy that to.

Hope all is well for you.....not long to go now.

Oh and just to make things harder for myself I have started my project for next year as doing one at work I can use.

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    janwal wrote: ยป
    Hope all is well for you.....not long to go now.

Hello Jan

All appears well for me... one more exam to go (unless I have any resits) and the project then I'm done :D

I also start my new job on Tuesday next week so am very excited and a little nervous at the same time, but can't wait!

Have a good weekend.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • tootsjack01
    tootsjack01 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    hi it is very sensitive just make sure you enter the minus sign first rather than adding in later. also did you notice that even if you only get a partial incorrect answer you lose all the marks so to speak. I failed CRS today so not feeling the love
  • janwal
    hi it is very sensitive just make sure you enter the minus sign first rather than adding in later. also did you notice that even if you only get a partial incorrect answer you lose all the marks so to speak. I failed CRS today so not feeling the love

Sorry to hear you failed CRS, but try not to get too down hearted ( I know easier said then done), I think it is the hardest of the modules in level 3 and at the moment I am struggling with a lot of it. Have you had feedback as to where you were the weakest?

I had notice you loose all marks seems a bit harsh as you don't in the exam. Thanks for the advice on the Greenlight it is so annoying when you know your right and it won't let you alter the answer.

Good luck with the resit.

Jan
  • David Harritz
    David Harritz Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor โญ
    Green light is very much important for the person to show or to highlight the things or to show the important topics to the person. It is very much useful to the person which is reflect the work of the person for getting the good marks in the exam.
  • wbauk2002
    wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    just done the cost and revenues greenlight and it accepted minus numbers for adverse variance for me so aat may have fixed something

did get a ajax application error when i tried to enter a % for the margin %
Privacy Policy