How do i book an exam while doing distance learning?

Options
lucyhughes2
lucyhughes2 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
Hi

i have taken a break from distance learning and trying to get back into studying again.

I need to complete two more units on level 3 diploma then i can make a start on level 4.

Before the exams change to computerised i used to just book to do an exam at our local college through the AAT website either in December or June and pay for each when i could do them.

I have managed previously with just the text books and revision books from Kaplan.

Do we need to go through a distance learning company now instead?

i couldn't find it out on the website.

many thanks :001_smile:

Comments

• Clintm15
    Clintm15 Registered Posts: 248 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi

i have taken a break from distance learning and trying to get back into studying again.

I need to complete two more units on level 3 diploma then i can make a start on level 4.

Before the exams change to computerised i used to just book to do an exam at our local college through the AAT website either in December or June and pay for each when i could do them.

I have managed previously with just the text books and revision books from Kaplan.

Do we need to go through a distance learning company now instead?

i couldn't find it out on the website.

many thanks :001_smile:

Hi Lucy,

I book mine with BPP Educational or Kaplan. You need to find centres in your local area that sit external candidates for CBA's. I live near Southampton and I use these 2. Maybe you could try phoning these.

Clint
    AAT
    Level 2 - 2011
    Level 3 - 2012
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA
    F4 - Corporate Law - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F5 - Performance Management - Dec 2014 (passed)
    F6 - Taxation - Dec 2013 (passed)
    F7 - Financial Reporting - Jun 2014 (passed)
    F8 - Audit & Assurance - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F9 - Financial Management - Jun 2015 (passed)
Privacy Policy