Duedil

PGM
PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
www.duedil.com

This website was mentioned on here recently, I've been using it and finding it very good, especially considering its free!

It says "Credit Score" coming soon, and I'll be interested to see how it compares to other paid credit checking services. If its good, and it seems it will be from the quality of the rest of it, it'll have the credit checking companies worried.

Does anyone use it? For those that haven't, its like a financial version of Facebook or LinkIn.

Comments

• MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    No - not yet, but thanks for the heads up, I just registered with the site as this will certainly help with interview preparations for the future :thumbup:

As for credit reference agencies, its a cut-throat business and I really cannot see this being a major problem as considering the name is not a major brand, I cannot see how the the likes of experian and equifax are going to be worried
  • PGM
    I did a google search on this and found my own post...

Still says credit score coming soon. Really want to know more, as our credit checking contract ends July and they've more than doubled the renewal cost!!
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Duedil is fab. That's all I can say :)
  • PGM
    Monsoon wrote: Β»
    Duedil is fab. That's all I can say :)

And amazing its all free, it must have companies like risk disk and credit safe worried.
  • Yazi
    Yazi Registered Posts: 225 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I have used it too...

But how long do you think till they start charging....?
  • PGM
    They say the current service will stay free. No idea about the credit checking software once they start supplying it.
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    it is good, but don't take it as gospel! I looked at a client on it in March and it was still showing 3 director's who'd resigned in June 2011 as active. When I checked with companies house the paperwork had been processed correctly at the time but Duedil's information was very out of date. It also mentioned a trading address which was also no longer used which Companies House had no record of. I pointed it out to the client & she was quite concerned about it - not that it did actually cause any problems but it could have been missleading for anyone viewing it.
  • PGM
    That's worrying. I've recently have creditsafe and riskdisk phone me, both saying how rubbish the other is.

Jodie; if you have more of these discrepancies I can use the paid service to see what that pulls up.
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I'm a big fan of Key Note personally! They are relatively cheap and are always bringing out new things.
  • PGM
    Louise89 wrote: Β»
    I'm a big fan of Key Note personally! They are relatively cheap and are always bringing out new things.

Thanks, I'll take a look.
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    No probs :)
Privacy Policy