Any tips for costs and revenues exam

Options
Rachey22123
Rachey22123 Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
I'm trying to revise for the exam tonight, but there is so much to remember!!

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I know how you feel, I have Cash Management tomorrow and Cost an Revenues 19th, my brain feels on overload.

Wish I could help with tips but struggling to remember it all, our tutor did say sometimes reading the question actually gives you the formula needed, so make sure you read the full question and make notes.

Good luck tonight and let us know how you get on.

Jan
  • Rachey22123
    Options
    Passed :-)

I agree wih other posts on here to really learn your formulas, as the questions are worded differently to the past papers and mock exams. Also a lot of the figures given were irrelevant to the calculations that had to be done.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Well done rachey; how many more do you need to do? I have tax on june 27th and ethics on the 28th then that will be me for level 3. Lookin at starting L4 next month :)

Martin
  • Rachey22123
    Options
    I just have spreadsheets which is tonight, but then i have to wait until mid september to start Level 4.
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Well done Rachey, did Cash Management this morning and passed!! Cost and Revenues next which has been moved to 26th (college mess up again) and AP2 resit in July then level 4 in September.
Privacy Policy