Professional Ethics Tutorial Needed Urgently

emuratty
emuratty Registered Posts: 66 Epic contributor 🐘
I need a copy of the Osborne Professional Ethics Tutorial pretty urgently, but can't afford to pay full cover price (my partner has just been made redundant and we're trying to survive on my part time salary).

Anyone got one to sell at a reasonable price and could post to me urgently (exam in 2 weeks).

Thanks

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello

Unfortunately I don't have a copy of this text and I am sorry to hear about your partner being made redundant.

Have you tried looking on Amazon or eBay?

Have you undertaken any study for this module? Have you used the free resources available from the AAT via e-learning and green light?

There are also two tests which have been made available online by Osborne http://www.osbornebooks.co.uk/professional_ethics2
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Hiya

Did a quick search and here is a copy on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Professional-Ethics-PEAF-AAT-level-3-Tutorial-Osborne-Textbook-Paperback-2010-/271000685259?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item3f18e64acb

£2.50 starting bid and postage of £3.20 - location is Hertfordshire. Not sure where you are based but if you are in that area you may be able to arrange collection to save postage - if you win the auction. Still has 1 day 16 hours to go as at now.

I am sure there are others if you have a look.

Good luck.

JC :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Just another thought... do you really need/want to have Osborne or would you be open to other tuition providers texts?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • emuratty
    emuratty Registered Posts: 66 Epic contributor 🐘
    thanks for the links and suggestions above
Privacy Policy