Old Tax Returns

Anne Boleyn
Anne Boleyn Registered Posts: 196 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi Everyone

Hope someone an help.

I have a client that I have to file tax returns for starting from 2006 onwards. I can file using HMRC from 2009 (older years are now closed). Also they have removed the older years from the forms so they can't be downloaded either. I have requested blank copies of the returns but that was nearly 3 weeks ago and I haven't received anything yet.

Does anyone have saved PDFs of the older tax returns that they would be willing to send me, I only need the return, S/E pages and employment pages?

Thanks to all who reply.

Comments

• groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Try to PM you Anne but not use to doing it so not sure if it worked. If you send me your email I have everything you need on PDF

Cheers

Ste
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You might want to check whether it is worth doing, as they will only accept TRs for some many years. I had to do several last year for a client and they are considered them back to 2007 anyway. Previous to that they used there own estimates and would not consider new figures!
  • groundy
    Good point TC, depends if determinations have been raised
  • Anne Boleyn
    Anne Boleyn Registered Posts: 196 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi

Thanks Groundy, I have sent you my email address. I checked whether they still wanted the old returns and they do.

Thanks for the replies.
  • stevo5678
    stevo5678 Registered Posts: 325
    groundy wrote: »
    Try to PM you Anne but not use to doing it so not sure if it worked. If you send me your email I have everything you need on PDF

Cheers

Ste

Hi Groundy, I have the same issue. Is it possible to email it to me at stevo5678@sky.com please?

Would really appreciate it.

• groundy
    Stevo

I have emailed you this morning
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    the last time i requested a return I think it was for 2006/07 and the paper one HMRC sent was 2007/08 where someone had scribbled out the dates on the cover and hand-written 2006/07 beside it. Took about a month to arrive. If I'd realised that was what they were going to do I could have done it myself!
  • EleanorH
    EleanorH Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor ⭐
    Apologies to all! I have just added a similar thread.
    Groundy please can you send me the pdf of 2007/2008.
    Many thanks in Advance eleanor@ehaccountancy.co.uk
  • groundy
    Sent :001_smile:
Privacy Policy