what a bitter sweet week!

MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Gutted I failed ITX on wed but have the resit on july 30th which will hopefully be my last L3 exam after I past ethics today!

Should give a month to pass tax!

Martin

Comments

• baileyqueens
    baileyqueens Registered Posts: 27 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Martin,

Congratulations for passing ethics, shame about ITX I hear a lot of people failing that exam. I think with tax its more about the information that is available during the exam, where to find the correct answer etc. I think its really difficult to try and memorise it, good luck anyway keep us posted how you get on.

Dan
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done Martin!!! I bet your well chuffed! How did you find it?!
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Cheers dan; annoying thing with itx is that I failed the 1st section and thought I had aced it by looking at the info stuff - I just hope that I pass the resit as that will be a sickener as its my last one for level 3!

Cheers sam! It was ok as you say just just common sense though some of the did not meets I was surprised at them as I thought I got them right but not to worry - the result is all that counts at this point!

I personally think they should keep the old format and this exam should be an essay type; it woul develop peoples skill for level 4 as all exams have a bit of essay to them.
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    There were quite a few people at our place who also failed ITX and dont understand why, but it was section 1 that was their downfall.

Best of luck with your resit and well done on passing PEAF :001_smile:
Privacy Policy