We need more naked accountants!

Monsoon
Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
The Naked Accountant Calendar is about to get its first photoshoot this Saturday (girls) but we are short a few people!

There will be other shoots running in August too (girls and boys).

Please can you email me on calendar@allbeanscounted.co.uk ASAP if you want to get involved?

Any age, any size, anyone and everyone!

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Diddy Mau
    Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi Monsoon,

Do you have locations and dates. It may help your cause to get more volunteers
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hey Mrs, I thought you had it all sewn up? What's occuring? I could be hands, feet or head? What are you doing about 'wobbly bits'? Could be encouraged, but feel a bit vulnerable, blobby and scarred!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Aww Anna, you can cover up as much as you like so just join in the fun!!!!
  • Monsoon
    Anna, it will be fab! I'm assuming you can't make this Saturday? I might be all set for the second ladies shoot if you say yes! Rinske, Jilt, KaySarah, JodieR and I are all doing it!

Oh, yeah, some people had to drop out. And all wobblies will be hidden, it will be fab!!!!
  • Monsoon
    Hi Monsoon,

Do you have locations and dates. It may help your cause to get more volunteers

Not yet! Location is dependent on where the people are based (trying to get a central location). But yes, would help!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Hey Mrs, I thought you had it all sewn up? What's occuring? I could be hands, feet or head? What are you doing about 'wobbly bits'? Could be encouraged, but feel a bit vulnerable, blobby and scarred!

Hey Anna, consider yourself encouraged. All wobbly bits will be hidden, I wouldn't be doing it otherwise!

We're all a bit nervous, to be honest I don't think I really thought it would go ahead but it is and I'm looking forward to it. It's not something you're likely to get the opportunity to do again so go for it girl, your fellow accountants need you :tongue_smilie:
  • anniem
    OK, I don't feel up to doing it on Saturday, I'm still on crutches and driving is difficult so Birmingham is too far. August would work. *still very concerned about wobbly bits though". I have a jolly big calculator I can bring, it'll hide some bits, what else do I need???
  • jilt
    Oh brilliant Anna, you won't regret it! Well ask me to say that again after Saturday ...lol

It's a shame you can't make Birmingham but I completely understand. Just would have been great to meet, you seem such a lovely person. Maybe I'll come again to the second shoot of it's not too far to offer some morale support!
  • anniem
    Jill, Jenni has offered me a lift on Saturday, just don't feel up to a shoot at such short notice (as on fb, it would take me 2 days to de-fluff!!!) Like you say though, it would be lovely to meet up!
  • Monsoon
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Jill, Jenni has offered me a lift on Saturday, just don't feel up to a shoot at such short notice (as on fb, it would take me 2 days to de-fluff!!!) Like you say though, it would be lovely to meet up!
    If it doesn't mean getting up at REALLY silly o;clock, I can pick you up and you can come along to meet us all, not necessarily to partake in the shoot, be good to see you again anyway! :)
  • anniem
    Quick questions; a) what happens to the photos with 'accidental bits' in them and b) can you put blackmail payments through the P&L?????
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I've been looking at this since the first time you ever mentioned it but I hardly think anybody would want a size 18 mum of 2 who thinks Burger King is actually the King on their walls, you do actually want to sell some calendars!! ! I'll leave it to you good looking ladies! Good luck to everyone and please post on Saturday and let me know how you all got on :001_tongue:
  • anniem
    Rachey sweetheart, you've just describe me to a T! Except I now look like I lay down on a train track as I have 13" scars up both thighs. I'm hoping to hide behind a giant beach ball, grand piano or open parasol so that only head, hands and feet are in the frame! :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Situation vacant: Airbrusher required urgently, must be exceptional!
  • Rachey
    Haha! I think you should be thinking more along the lines of a giant calculator than a beach ball! I just don't have the balls to step up really, it kind of takes all your confidence away when the stretch marks arrive!

I meant to thank you anyway .... I had a mental moment at work the other day and I was by myself, I needed to send out a document from last year and I had it in my silly head that the VAT was different last year (I was tired,,,) so I thought I KNOW I'll look at Anna's website because she has it on her home page! So thank you for that :001_smile:
  • anniem
    I have a giant calculator, but it's only A4 size and wouldn't cover much at all. As well as ending up with 2 sons I also ended up with my own personal map of the London Underground (which in reality probably also includes everthing within the M25) so I know what you mean about self concious about stretch marks; I am a real person, I have lived, breathed, loved and given birth, the scars and marks are all part of me. It's what makes me who I am, love it or hate it I am happy, I am me. :001_smile:

BTW thank you for your kind comments about my website; I put them there so I knew where to find the info when I am not working at home!!!!!
  • jilt
    Rachel,

I believe we still don't have a Miss December if you fancy it.

I'm no skinny chick and probably old enough to be your mother so don't worry about what shape and size you are. Maybe you could hide your girly bits behind a sack of pressies!

I am Miss June btw
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Rachey wrote: ยป
    I've been looking at this since the first time you ever mentioned it but I hardly think anybody would want a size 18 mum of 2 who thinks Burger King is actually the King on their walls, you do actually want to sell some calendars!! ! I'll leave it to you good looking ladies! Good luck to everyone and please post on Saturday and let me know how you all got on :001_tongue:

Having to remember where I am for the moment......

Not all people think that way - all of us have a 'thing' about how we look, my better half is 16 - 18 and I'd not have her any other way - Am sure that they ladies would be more than happy to have you join them :001_smile:

Oh... Yeah, Mr February so I believe :blushing: :001_unsure:
  • Rachey
    Being a naked accountant is actually sounding quite appealing now! I bet Jenni is full now anyway, I might just need to work from home naked instead to compensate!
  • anniem
    Which month am I?
Privacy Policy