PEAF - Hard work...

Chimpette22
Chimpette22 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
I've read loads of threads saying that PEAF was one the easiest exam

It's the only exam I have left and I'm due to the sit it next week.

I'm really struggling trying to remember everything, am I the only one that is struggling with this...?:glare:
Fully AAT qualified July 2015

Comments

• Haysah
    Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Chimpette,

I just kept reading over notes did a number of past papers including the online AAT ones also watch the AAT ethics presentations and quizes they really helped. I think you will be surprised how much you have absorbed without realising it.

Hayx
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Hi Chimpette,

I'd have to agree with Haysah, it does tend to sink in more than you'd think - a lot of common sense really. The problems tend to be found among the more hands on and practical among us who tend to like the calculative side of the studies

Good luck with the exam though - do the greenlights as well :001_smile:
  • zaf1987
    zaf1987 Registered Posts: 124 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I also agree with Haysah and Mark, it sinks in more than you think.
  • Roma129
    Roma129 Registered Posts: 14 Regular contributor โญ
    I'm sitting the exam next week as well. I just keep reading through the notes and passcards and I do the greenlight and AAT mock exaxms and also the BPP mock exams and this practice really helps.

I think don't try to remember eveything instead just try really understand the subject and a lot of it is common sense I hope. I guess the only things to remmeber are the accounting organsisations and how they all work together. I've made a note on one sheet of paper that I keep looking at whenever I have time. I'm sure it will all sink in by next week.

Good luck to both of us!
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    This was the only exam I was confident when collecting the result! I did very little as I didn't prepare properly for it but it was fairly straight forward. Think I didn't prepare due various things that cropped up on the run up to the exam and I stupidly booked 2 exams in one wk - but this was fairly a common sense unit!

I only have one more on the 30th for tax and thats level 3 done and dusted!
  • KaySarah
    KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations Martin!!! Well done on passing your PEAF! You are a credit to us all - your hardwork and perseverance as a lone student is certainly to be admired!
    So pleased for you.
  • Roma129
    Roma129 Registered Posts: 14 Regular contributor โญ
    I have passed my PEAF exam this week! That's another one of the way! Chimpette, how did you do get on?
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Congratulations Martin!!! Well done on passing your PEAF! You are a credit to us all - your hardwork and perseverance as a lone student is certainly to be admired!
    So pleased for you.

Cheers Kay - you are so kind - its all about looking at what you want to achieve as a student! Its been a hard slog but I will get there in the end!

Congrats yourself on level 3! :) This time next year you should have that level 4 as well!

Martin
  • j1994
    j1994 Registered Posts: 106
    Where can i find the 2010 cba's for professional ethics?
Privacy Policy