Andy Murray

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have changed my opinion of Andy Murray. I always classed him as a thran face who never smiles (not usual for a Scot may I add before Blobby comments here) but after watching him yesterday playing against the lovely Federer I have changed my opinion. His speech was well said and he took losing a lot better than I thought he would. I as well as a lot of others had a lump in my throat when he was giving his speech.

Well Done Andy! :thumbup: you were great!

Comments

• Makkusu
    Makkusu Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor ⭐
    A moment I'll remember for a long time! Murray put in a godlike amount of effort to Federer, if his efforts didn't show us how much this meant to him his speech certainly did.

Well done Murray and congratulations Scotland (not Britain). lol
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I was only jesting about the Scots, Jewels... I do hope you can realise that? Being a quarter American and one eighth German myself, I can barely criticise the nationality of others!

Murray was fantastic yesterday and what a moving speech at the end: such a shame him being around in the same era as Federer and Nadal, almost God-like tennis players if ever there were any.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    No Blobby all the comments you have said in the past about us Scots have deeply affected us and we have been traumatised for ever because of it...........but one thing.........you'll never take our Freedom!:lol:
Privacy Policy